Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
Is it me just being over sensetive as I can't stand his smarmy presenting style:mysmilie_514:, or is he on every blinkin' day, and for hours every blinkin' day? The only good thing is I turn off as soon as I see it's him so at least I'm not tempted to buy anything!

Yes he does seem to be on an awful lot. What with his cheesy grin at the camera and him never missing an opportunity to do his 'embarrassing uncle at a wedding' dance, can't bear him. He thinks he so cool :mysmilie_468:

In fact it's turning into the Craig Rowe and Debbie Flint channel. She's been on her jolly hols but is back now, pointing that index finger at the info on the screen (drives me mad). :mysmilie_865:

Have to say he's not my favourite - far from it. When he's on my eldest always comments about how much I hate him - I don't, hate's too much emotion, I dislike his smarminess too, however that said I did like the hour he did with Michaela and I have to say when he's with guests he really likes it's generally a good show. He can get excitable like a little schoolboy and it can, at times (AT TIMES) be sweet. I used to really dislike him so perhaps he's growing on me, still it's only taken two years for him to become tolerable.

i like him too!:mysmilie_499:
but that may be out of west country loyalty! him being a Bristolian and me a Bathonion, obviously i'm posher (not!:mysmilie_845:)

I like him too. I don't think he thinks he is cool at all-in fact I think he is a bit insecure, hence the messing around on set. I really believe it's still important to him to be liked, so sometimes he tries a bit too hard!

I don't mind Craig at all.I like him better than Charlie Cheese,and Dullard Dale and far better than a fair few of the women!

i like him too!:mysmilie_499:
but that may be out of west country loyalty! him being a Bristolian and me a Bathonion, obviously i'm posher (not!:mysmilie_845:)

do you eat them with bath olivers and cheddar ?

Reminds me of an episode of Steptoe and Son when the old man was having a bath (tin bath) and eating pickled onions out of a jar - he dropped some into the bath water, fished them out and ate them. You don't get sitcoms like that nowadays.

When he was on with Dawn today, he said he'd received a valentine card in the post(only one u say!!) with a mobile phone number inside...............
OK own up..............which one of u was it:giggle:

I really like Craig.

Like me he's a real Yankee Candle fan and I do like the banter between him and Michaela when he's presenting YC shows.

When he was on with Dawn today, he said he'd received a valentine card in the post(only one u say!!) with a mobile phone number inside...............
OK own up..............which one of u was it:giggle:

probably a phone number to a self help group:blush:

I really like Craig too. Very sweet and as Craftybel says, I think he's very eager to please:sun:

I don't mind him either. You could never accuse him of being unenthusiastic and that's what I want when I'm watching to keep me interested.

Can take or leave him. Just turn the sound off if he starts to tee me off.:yawn: But then I do that with all of the presenters.

I like him.

I like that he's enthusiastic about what he's presenting. With some of them I get the impression that they think that they're more important than they are (I will mention no names but I'm sure that you all have a presenter you could put in that category!!)

Good on you Craig! You clearly love your job and don't mind showing it!

Yep. I like the guy - and at the weekend I was impressed with the way he he handled Michaela when she started ranting about the way QVC treat the candles in the studio she barked out 'QVC treat our candles with such disrespect...' (she was referring to the way they are displayed and constantly blown out and and relit and how the flames flicker and candles tunnel) it was just she said it quite nastily. He did a good job of defending QVC and really went up in my estimation.

I have to say I am also not keen on him. I try not to watch his shows but when I do catch him - like I did just a moment ago, he seems ignorant about the products. He was just talking about 'Cashmeresoft' knitwear and didn't seem to realise it is 'Cashmasoft' . Same when he spent an hour constantly telling us about the Illy Expresso machine. Perhaps his enthusiasm only stretches to products he likes.

Latest posts

Back