Debbie Greenwood has just said

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
On the 2pm show that she took her daughter shopping for a camera last year.........wonder why she didn`t shop on QVC and avoid the hussle and bussle of the dreaded high street ?

And she also just said that she goes to Weightwatchers. Not bothering with the Diet Chef then Deb?

oh my did she not realise the risk she took stepping onto the high street. for starters parking... thats £5 minimum (plus petrol costs and or public transport fares), then the queues, then the other people, risk of being mugged, heckled, catching germs. then carrying the camera box to her car and or public transport. blimey. and she also put her child through this too... disgraceful.

thank goodness my whole home and supplies are from QVC - i wont take the risk out there in the big bad world

Kathy Tayler goes to Weight Watchers too. Maybe they have tried Diet Chef and didn't like it.

Catherine Huntley is a great one for running down High Street shopping, then in the next breath she says she bought a dress/top/shoes etc the week before.

oh my did she not realise the risk she took stepping onto the high street. for starters parking... thats £5 minimum (plus petrol costs and or public transport fares), then the queues, then the other people, risk of being mugged, heckled, catching germs. then carrying the camera box to her car and or public transport. blimey. and she also put her child through this too... disgraceful.

thank goodness my whole home and supplies are from QVC - i wont take the risk out there in the big bad world

You forgot to add the twenty quid for a couple of coffees and sandwiches..:thinking::rock:

You forgot to add the twenty quid for a couple of coffees and sandwiches..:thinking::rock:

Don't forget the aching feet and cost of repairing the soles on your shoes. Why would anyone go near the high St?

You could tell as soon as she started saying it her voice started to tail off as she realised what she was saying.. lol

I met her once, lovely she was too, but she admitted to using Boots No.7 cosmetics. I thought then that said a lot about the overpriced slop they tend to peddle. Her skin did look lovely though. At least the bits above the neck!

I met her once, lovely she was too, but she admitted to using Boots No.7 cosmetics. I thought then that said a lot about the overpriced slop they tend to peddle. Her skin did look lovely though. At least the bits above the neck!

She does have a bit of a start on the rest of us mere mortals as she was Miss Great Britain! Maybe she doesn't need to be a sophisticated skin care user, as AY would call someone who uses dozens of products that probably all counteract each other.

Julian admitted that he liked shopping and actually going into shops..of course with the caveat that they were often not as good value as QVC in general.

Now he's flogging a planter with £7.95 p&p.. Would be easier to go to B&Q (free parking)!

I loathe shopping and always have! Unless I know exactly what it is I am after and make a beeline for it I avoid shops like the plague. Dont like the crowds, the fact that other people always rummage so close to me that they might as well hold my hand ir sit on my lap. Hate shop assistants who pounce on me as soon as I walk in. Hate the hassle of getting 2 very small children ready and having to pack the kitchen sink for them so just getting ready to go is a military operation that takes 2 hours. Hate the overpriced coffee and cake, the shocking baby change facilities (John Lewis excepted...theirs are excellent). Hate changing rooms and wont go in one. Would rather take the damn thing back if it doesn'. Breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it and typing this....breathe....

Thank goodness for the internet. QVC included, amazon, John Lewis, M and S online, Joe Browns. Thank goodness I can pick up everything I need from Tesco and leave John Lewis for the good stuff! How on earth did I make it through life so far? Oh U know.... my lovely mum (whi loves all things shopping and wont go online cos she has a phobia of putting her card details in... I say "mum, will you pick up such and such for me when you are next passing, I will give you the money..." and bless her she does. In return she has stacks if my unwanted or surplus qvc stuff... Elemis, kipling bags, l'occitane. If I get a set or a duo there is usually something in it for my mum. I got the kipling blossom and morrissey bag, mum had the bag, I had the blossom, for example. You dont really get that kind of deal in the shops, and I only watch the shows I like when my kids are napping and I curl up with a cuppa. And then there's this forum... I dont chat incessantly with total strangers about the woman who works in my local tesco!

Latest posts

Back