Decleor TSV 31/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see from the Decleor website that they are introducing a new range - Youth Boosting expert care on 1 September. As QVC always like to have something first I am wondering if this new range will feature in a TSV before 1 September. So far on the website is showing only up until 25 August. Does anyone have some inside info!!

I see from the Decleor website that they are introducing a new range - Youth Boosting expert care on 1 September. As QVC always like to have something first I am wondering if this new range will feature in a TSV before 1 September. So far on the website is showing only up until 25 August. Does anyone have some inside info!!

Wow this sounds interesting!

Seems I/we have missed the launch of one of these products already on qvc. Decleor Prolagene Lift Intensive Youth Concentrate 30ml 202224.

A double the strength Prolagene serum in pipette style bottle. £60 a pop though! It certainly is a more glamourous way of applying prolagene than in that flip-cap tube. No reviews yet though.

Wow this sounds interesting!

Seems I/we have missed the launch of one of these products already on qvc. Decleor Prolagene Lift Intensive Youth Concentrate 30ml 202224.

A double the strength Prolagene serum in pipette style bottle. £60 a pop though! It certainly is a more glamourous way of applying prolagene than in that flip-cap tube. No reviews yet though.

yes that was launched last wednesday

How many Decleor TSV's is there a year.I know there will be a Christmas one but will there be another before that ?

How many Decleor TSV's is there a year.I know there will be a Christmas one but will there be another before that ?

3 or 4 a year! Somtimes they have one at beginning of January as opposed to November/December, seems to vary.

Yes you can Bumblebee, I've sent a few things back over the years.

Any clues yet? I know it is 5 products, one being serum hydrowhatsit.

Well we can safely say 5ml Aromessence Iris.

Also 30ml pot of some kind. Rumour has it a Prolagene face cream is to be launched?

100ml Hydra-Radiance Cleanser would definitely fit the empty slot on the product packaging Fiona posted on f/book.

And Original Prolagene in tube maybe?

What's prolagene gel supposed to do? I've got a tube lurking in the cupboard from a TSV a couple of years ago, and have only used it on face and body a couple of times underneath or mixed with a moisturiser, but no idea what the benefit is supposed to be?

Last edited:
been sat on this for a long time so here we go

Decleor 5 Piece Smoothing Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.203301

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/01/203301.001

looks to me like

5ml aromaesscence Iris
15ml Hydrotenseur eye serum
100ml Aroma cleanse 3 in 1 cleanser
200ml Systeme Corps body cream(tube)
30ml Prolagene lift day moisturiser (new)

Brilliant! Thanks SCW! Yeah like I thought except body cream in the tube not original Prolagene.

What's prolagene gel supposed to do? I've got a tube lurking in the cupboard from a TSV a couple of years ago, and have only used it on face and body a couple of times underneath or mixed with a moisturiser, but no idea what the benefit is supposed to be?

From what I understand it basically stimulates Collagen production. Which is essential for firmer-looking skin but also essential for skin to repair itself (be it from burns, scarring etc.) Although they never come-out with such a simple explanation on la Q.

In the early days Prolagene gel was pushed as helping to heal scars etc. Supposedly Andrew Bagley used it on himself after he went through a car windscreen. Now the push it as a firming product under your creams.

In the early days Prolagene gel was pushed as helping to heal scars etc. Supposedly Andrew Bagley used it on himself after he went through a car windscreen. Now the push it as a firming product under your creams.

I too remember when they used to enthuse about the effects it had on any type of scarring. And then the shift came to an all-out wonder firming serum. I always assumed this was due to tougher legalities. But who knows?

Decleor are I should imagine in a bit of a dichotomy with the product. On the one hand they must like the fact it is an original formulation unchanged since it was introduced in the 70s and the heritage this brings the brand. On the other hand this 70s formula is one of, if not the only Decleor formula to still have parabens in it (and colouring too!) which is at odds with the rest of the line. It will be interesting to see if and when they choose to reformulate it.

So that is how Andrew got his scar. I have always been a little curious but felt it might be insensitive to ask.

Prolagene has been fantastic for me on scars, wouldn't be without it now, in fact am disappointed the TSV has systeme corps and not prolagene in it.

Prolagene has been fantastic for me on scars, wouldn't be without it now, in fact am disappointed the TSV has systeme corps and not prolagene in it.

Ooh may I ask what type of scarring you have seen results on Sazza? I too think it would have been a knock-out kit with the Prolagene instead of the body moisturiser!

Latest posts

Back