Decleor TSV 31/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used it long ago on a scar on my top lip. It was a very deep scar and the mark is still there but not really noticeable. I had a spot which I picked and it got infected with the result it got bigger and I ended up on antibiotics for it.

The strange with Prolagene is there are actually two versions. The larger tube was always for the body, though that is what QVC always sold. Yet if you went to a counter they insisted the face(smaller tube) and body versions were different.

I remember the 50ml visage version Donna. I thought they were the same formula though hence why they discontinued the visage size. I don't know for sure though! I remember AY flogging a tsv with the Body size in and she saying it was the exact same formula as the face one and Fiona agreed. That said the Decleor therapists on counter are usually very well informed, maybe it had a few extras in it?

I too have used it on a scar, about an inch below my eye, and although I can still make out the indentation I guess I am lucky in that there doesn't appear to be any red Mark or difference in skin tone. I have also used oils and in particular pure Rosehip oil, so not sure what has worked better.

Ooh may I ask what type of scarring you have seen results on Sazza? I too think it would have been a knock-out kit with the Prolagene instead of the body moisturiser!

I had acne scarring on my chest. I had treatment with dermatology, this involved steroid injections to flatten to scars but they told me they couldn't do anything about the redness, well Prolagene really helped and it decreased the scarring further. It didn't work overnight, it was a long road but it worked for me.

I used it long ago on a scar on my top lip. It was a very deep scar and the mark is still there but not really noticeable. I had a spot which I picked and it got infected with the result it got bigger and I ended up on antibiotics for it.

The strange with Prolagene is there are actually two versions. The larger tube was always for the body, though that is what QVC always sold. Yet if you went to a counter they insisted the face(smaller tube) and body versions were different.

I remember the 50ml visage version Donna. I thought they were the same formula though hence why they discontinued the visage size. I don't know for sure though! I remember AY flogging a tsv with the Body size in and she saying it was the exact same formula as the face one and Fiona agreed. That said the Decleor therapists on counter are usually very well informed, maybe it had a few extras in it?

I too have used it on a scar, about an inch below my eye, and although I can still make out the indentation I guess I am lucky in that there doesn't appear to be any red Mark or difference in skin tone. I have also used oils and in particular pure Rosehip oil, so not sure what has worked better.

They were indeed the same formula but they now only make the larger size, stopped making the small one a few years ago now.

That's great that you saw results Sazza!

That's the thing with these sort of products though you really need to be diligent and repeat-applications/purchase and keep going skin takes a lot longer to heal and repair that you may well think.

I won't be going for the TSV because I can't stand the Aroma Cleanse; I find it so drying on my skin and very soapy. I have tried to post a review on the website but it was blocked time and time again so they don't welcome negative comments on their major brands. I seem to have moved away from Decleor over the years as it was always my favorite; don't seem to get along with the oils anymore but still love the body products.

I won't be going for the TSV because I can't stand the Aroma Cleanse; I find it so drying on my skin and very soapy. I have tried to post a review on the website but it was blocked time and time again so they don't welcome negative comments on their major brands. I seem to have moved away from Decleor over the years as it was always my favorite; don't seem to get along with the oils anymore but still love the body products.

Totally agree with you about the Aroma cleanse, It smells like soap and it dried my skin out , Also I never understood why Fiona on air always says theres no need for a toner after using the product , yet on the bottle it says follow with a toner, She created the cleanser so ud think she would have some input into wot the instructions say. ( the instructions may have changed now , I have no idea)

Ohhhh got a card and it is on auto delivery every 90 days. Just need know a price now so I can decide.

Would love it but not sure I can get it without easypay - have rather overspent this month. I should think they are banking on the end of the month being payday for most people, so they can pay outright.

sorry speckled hen ..so glad you are better....i got mixed up with Lynn's post ...sorry lynn ... love he banana man nd i love the song Titanium :ninja:

It's £54.98 (not sure about the postage). Both single and auto delivery options were there a minute ago. I was just thinking about what to go for and by the time I refreshed the screen theyhad both vanished - bother I could have got in there earlier if I didn't procrastinate!

Decleor 5 Piece Intensive Firming Skincare Collection
Item no: 203301
QVC Price: £66.00
Today's Special Value Price: £54.98
P&P: £5.95

Decleor Intensive Firming Collection. This five-piece skincare set sees the launch of Decleor's latest innovation, the new Prolagene Lift and Firm Day Cream, plus must-have essentials including award-winning Aromessence Iris Serum, Moisturising Body Milk, Cleansing Mousse and Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum. Help your skin look its best all year round with this intensive skincare collection from Decleor.

Contains:
1 x Prolagene Lift and Firm Day Cream (30ml) - combining the concentrated extract (L-Proline complex) from Decleor's famous Prolagene Gel, this brand new innovation in skincare has been formulated after decades of research and helps revitalise, boost and protect skin for a firmer and youthful-looking appearance. The creamy, silky smooth texture leaves your skin looking radiant and full of resilience and elasticity
1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (100ml) - this three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling soft. When in contact with water, the mousse turns into a rich foam that will help to softly remove make-up without stripping the skin of natural moisture, gently eliminate dead cells and refine the skin, leaving it radiant. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum (15ml) - a bestselling, power packed serum for the fragile eye contour area that effectively combats wrinkles and fine lines caused by ageing and leaves skin moisturised and with a feeling of instant firming
1 x Moisturising Body Milk (200ml) - this lightweight body milk intensively hydrates in just one application, enveloping your skin in a comforting and protective layer of moisture. It also helps improve elasticity and firmness, enhancing the overall appearance of your skin, leaving it velvety smooth and with a gorgeous sheen
1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser to turbo charge your routine

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=203301&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Latest posts

Back