Decleor TSV 31/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm happy with this TSV - first one I've bought for over 2 years because they keep putting huge bottles of cleanser/toner which doesn't suit my skin also hate the gradual glow. Anyway this one suited me as I use iris oil,the eye serum and good old system corps. I'm liking the new moisturiser although it's no better or worse than many others. I hate the aroma cleanse - strips my skin and makes my eyes sore - however it does make a good handwash so its not wasted.

I never used to buy decleor but I have tried the previous TSV with the supersize handcream, bath and shower gel, the supersize cleansing mousse and experience de l'age and Iris oil. I have to say I am liking it a lot so far. I use Emma Hardie moringa balm all the time but if I am in the shower I use the Emma Hardie foaming wash. I don't want to pay full price for another and its never included in a set on Q so I thought I would try the decleor as an alternative as I thought the set was very good value for money.

I got a sample at the Decleor counter in Debenhams last week. I haven't actually tried it yet.

Now in the card I got a 1ml of the iris oil but the sample of the cream was 0.7ml, so very tiny indeed.

Anyway the SA at the counter told me you really need to use the serum under the cream to get the proper effect. Oh and the iris oil at night.

0.7ml what a joke! I hate sachet samples. You can never get a feel for something from one application. Waste of time.

I went to get a sample but the consultant wasn't there, don't think I'll bother now. I did have a look at the ingredients and think Alcohol was fourth or fifth, can anyone confirm?

Prolagene Gel is my new hero product. Here is part of my review of the product on QVC.

"I am a real sceptic. When I see people saying 'results overnight' I always think 'yeah, whatever'. I WAS WRONG! This gel is the most amazing product I have ever purchased (and believe me, there are hundreds of them!!) When I was young I used to have lovely large wide open eyes. Now I'm approaching my fifties my forehead has fallen into them and the eye area has become hooded and my eyes look much smaller. No more! Using this gel on my forehead and the upper eye area my eyes have re-opened! They now look like they used to twenty years ago!! The definition of my chin has also seen a marked improvement."

I was, therefore, desperate to try the new cream in the TSV. In truth, the jury is still out. Unlike a lot of others, I actually do like the cleanser (though agree that it makes my eyes sting!), and I love the iris and the system corps, but as for the cream, well I shall keep using it for a week or two and see if I notice any difference. I did also buy the youth concentrate but haven't used that yet.

Latest posts

Back