Decleor TSV 31/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have used Decleor in the past but just can't listen to really really really amazing incredible Fiona.If it is as really really amazing incredible as she says every 2 seconds then I am the looser!

I watched some of the launch and was shaking my head in disbelief at some of the gobble de gook being spouted by them both. From the supposed miracle/magic molecule to a cream which can 3D sculp and an eye cream which AY swore was ironing out the creases on the model as she spoke and her saying she could look at a person and know straight away whether they used Decleor or not !
The only thing which can 3D sculpt would be a surgeon`s knife, the miracle molecule will be no more a miracle than any other molecule, the model`s eye looked no different than her other eye and AY will be saying next week she can also spot the people who use SBC, Elemis and Perricone etc.
I`m not disputing Decleor might be a good skincare range ( I`ve never used it ) and better than some or worse than others but pleaseeeeeeeeeee stop treating viewers like children by telling them fairy tales.

I see AY brought the lilac 'ensemble' back for last nights launch of the TSV.
She looked a right ****** state if you ask me.

Was about to say the exact same thing about AY she really does not have any dress sense at all,a right mess..
Lynn

They keep going on about it being a launch of the products but they are available at Salonskincare. Granted the TSV kit is exclusive to QVC but the individual products are available to buy online from Salonskincare.

They keep going on about it being a launch of the products but they are available at Salonskincare. Granted the TSV kit is exclusive to QVC but the individual products are available to buy online from Salonskincare.

This has happened before and I queried it. Salonskincare doesn't come under Decleor UK as it is in Northern Ireland and they are covered by Decleor Ireland as Decleor UK only covers England, Wales and Scotland. That said there are some other online stores selling the new items as official launch is 1st September so it will be after that before it arrives with people.

Totally agree with you about the Aroma cleanse, It smells like soap and it dried my skin out , Also I never understood why Fiona on air always says theres no need for a toner after using the product , yet on the bottle it says follow with a toner, She created the cleanser so ud think she would have some input into wot the instructions say. ( the instructions may have changed now , I have no idea)

I have sensitive dry skin and this cleanser made it a lot worse overnight I gave it to my daughter who has a more oily skin and she didn`t like it either

As Decleor has now been withdrawn from House of Fraser in Glasgow (boo) I have to get my Decleor online now. Had thought about the TSV but the only thing I would be interested in is the new cream - don't need the other items - so not a good deal for me this time. Think the lack of easy pay might be a deterrent for some. Sazza would you know if Decleor is available in any other Glasgow stores or am I stuck with online???:wave:

I haven't been in Debenhams in Glasgow City Centre for a few weeks but no Decleor counter - they have a big Elemis counter. Might need to take a trip to Belfast Donna :happy:

As Decleor has now been withdrawn from House of Fraser in Glasgow (boo) I have to get my Decleor online now. Had thought about the TSV but the only thing I would be interested in is the new cream - don't need the other items - so not a good deal for me this time. Think the lack of easy pay might be a deterrent for some. Sazza would you know if Decleor is available in any other Glasgow stores or am I stuck with online???:wave:

Hey Tigger, at the moment there is no counter in Glasgow due to HoF booting Decleor out, am gutted that they did specially as the area is sitting doing nothing, hasn't even been taken over by another brand!! :angry:

Did you get letter from Decleor?

Decleor are working on getting another counter in Glasgow but it takes time to get another. They were gutted at HoF giving them notice as the counter it was their flagship one in Scotland.

Watt Brothers sometimes have some but not everything and not all the time. John Lewis and Jenners in Edinburgh have counters.

Online I use Cheap Smells a lot.

Thanks Sazza! Kirsty had phoned me to tell me the awful news and said that I would get a letter from Decleor but so far nothing has arrived. I do hope that they get something soon and also that the girls on the counter get looked after. Typical of HoF!!! Only go to Nailsinc in there now but on a point of principle I go in through the sushi bar!!! If you hear anything from Decleor could you let me know? Thanks :mysmilie_504:

Thanks Sazza! Kirsty had phoned me to tell me the awful news and said that I would get a letter from Decleor but so far nothing has arrived. I do hope that they get something soon and also that the girls on the counter get looked after. Typical of HoF!!! Only go to Nailsinc in there now but on a point of principle I go in through the sushi bar!!! If you hear anything from Decleor could you let me know? Thanks :mysmilie_504:

I got a letter but mum didn't! We did already know as we were in a few days after they had been told!

I am a regular at Nails Inc too and when I was in earlier in the week I managed to find out that two of the Decleor girls have got new jobs.

Of course I will let you know anything I hear!!

I see AY brought the lilac 'ensemble' back for last nights launch of the TSV.
She looked a right ****** state if you ask me.

So glad I wasn't the only one appalled by it! I hadn't seen the outfit before and couldn't quite believe my eyes. It aged her by about 20 years, lilac is my least favourite colour and to make it worse, she had the buttons done up so high it looked like it was choking her! Oh dear.
Whilst I'm on the subject, her hair colour and make up look far too harsh for her colouring... Shame because I think she's pretty. But do have to say I really dislike Alison's manner - quite smug and rudely talking over anyone and everyone. Sure she's a nice lady off-screen (actually I'm not but feel but bad being so mean!

Last edited:
Really dislike the moisturiser the smell is awful and there is no sign of lifting and firming that Fiona promised,would never buy again I much prefer Judith Willisms last TSV.
Lynn :confused:

Really dislike the moisturiser the smell is awful and there is no sign of lifting and firming that Fiona promised,
Lynn :confused:

Have to say I totally agree with that Lynn and the only reason I bought this TSV was to try the new moisturiser as I need a bit of lifting & firming :grin:

I got a sample at the Decleor counter in Debenhams last week. I haven't actually tried it yet.

Now in the card I got a 1ml of the iris oil but the sample of the cream was 0.7ml, so very tiny indeed.

Anyway the SA at the counter told me you really need to use the serum under the cream to get the proper effect. Oh and the iris oil at night.

Latest posts

Back