Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They had a white vanity bag in the presentation, I remember that. Sorry that you have such difficulties with your order.

I complained to QVC, Alison Young & Keeley about it on Twitter! I got replies from both QVC & Keeley but not AY. Keeley apologised & said she would make sure she covered this in future with all offers and said she had made a note to make sure all info is given!

...and it has arrived this morning & the bag I received with it, isn't from the presentation! So I'm emailed QVC now to complain about that too, because I actually liked the bag (rare for me) and was going to use it to store my sun creams in!

View attachment 11803

View attachment 11804
well I got what I think WAS supposed to be the OTO:
218331 - Elemis four-piece Ultimate Lift Effect Skincare Collection

the description said
2 x Pro Intense Lift Effect Night Cream (30ml)
1 x Soothing Chamomile Cleanser (50ml)
1 x Pro-Definition Eye + Lip Contour Cream (15ml)
1 x bag
1 x Pro-Definition Eye + Lip Contour Cream (sample size)

when you look at the the pic though, its 1 Night and 1 Day cream and no sample ...
I was at work so couldnt watch anything live, I needed the night cream so ordered it .. the items are correct in the picture, it is night and DAY cream - the description is way off

They had a white vanity bag in the presentation, I remember that. Sorry that you have such difficulties with your order.

QVC have finally got back in touch & said they are trying to resolve the issue.
I have seen on Twitter a number of other people have complained too, so I would say everyone received the drawstring bag. And so in which case I would also suggest the wrong bag was presented onscreen. However, that's not stopping me complaining about it. lol!

I hope a future TSV will include the oil that has been beauty pick of the month,I've been very impressed with it.

May I ask you to elaborate on why you like it lynnonthelake? How does it compare to the Decleor oils? Would really welcome feedback on this one from others who have also tried it! Tia.

May I ask you to elaborate on why you like it lynnonthelake? How does it compare to the Decleor oils? Would really welcome feedback on this one from others who have also tried it! Tia.

I use 4 drops every morning and it's much easier to apply than Decleor,sinks into my skin and I don't always need a moisturiser on top,I've really noticed how much softer my skin feels and after applying makeup skin stays hydrated throughout the day,for me personally this is the best oil I've used .

I use 4 drops every morning and it's much easier to apply than Decleor,sinks into my skin and I don't always need a moisturiser on top,I've really noticed how much softer my skin feels and after applying makeup skin stays hydrated throughout the day,for me personally this is the best oil I've used .

Oh that sounds like like high praise indeed lynnonthelake. I have a good supply of Decleor and some Darphin minis to try out. But definately keen to try this one out - especially after your glowing review! Like others think I will hold out till it hopefully features in a good tsv.

I think I will go for this TSV. I adore the cleansing Balm and would like to try the micellar water. I have had cheap versions and have found it really useful when I am in a rush and don't have time with faffing with cleansing and toning. I also like micellar water to take off initial makeup when wearing foundation before I use a cleanser.

The TSV is online and can be ordered! The description is not finished though.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-6-Piece-Skin-Rituals-Collection.product.218616.html

[FONT=&quot]Featuring the new Smart Cleanse Micellar Water, which effectively removes dirt, impurities and make-up to leave your skin feeling clear and fresh, this six-piece Top to Toe Skin Rituals Collection by Elemis also includes the brand new Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil, the Sweet Orchid Shower Cream, and Papaya Enzyme Peel, plus hero products Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. A luxurious collection packed with firm favourites and exciting new innovations, treat your skin from top to toe with this Elemis collection.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All about the new - featuring two brand new products; leave your skin feeling refreshed and cleansed with the Smart Cleanse Micellar Water, and treat your body, hair and nails to the gorgeously-fragranced Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil.

Skincare tailored to you - choose from the Original or Ultra-Rich versions of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. The Original moisturiser is suitable for all skin types with its unique gel cream texture, while the Ultra-Rich option is specifically formulated for dry or more mature complexions.

Top to toe, AM to PM - this collection includes a shower cream and body oil, plus a moisturiser, a cleansing balm, micellar water, and an exfoliating peel, meaning your regime is covered at all times.

Contains:

• 1 x Smart Cleanse Micellar Water (200ml; full size) NEW - a light, refreshing cleanser created to effectively remove make-up and daily build up, leaving your complexion looking clear and radiant. Created with apple amino acids, rosehip seed oil, Indian soapnut, English organic rose water, and chamomile
  • 1 x Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil (35ml; full size) NEW - rapidly absorbed into your skin, this conditioning hair, nail and body oil is designed to provide intensive hydration and leave your skin delicately scented. Formulated for all skin types, including mature skin, and enriched with Tahitian monoi, tiare flowers, coconut oil, and mauve butterfly orchid
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (105g; full size) - awarded 2013's Best Newcomer and 2014's Best Prestige Everyday Facial Skincare Product in the QVC UK Beauty Excellence Awards. This deep-cleansing balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. Enriched with a signature blend of essential oils: geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, orange, menthol and clove; blended with British-grown oil seed crops including starflower, elderberry and optimega oils, and fused with mimosa, rose wax and algae padina pavonica
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (40ml; full size) - this rinse-off exfoliating cream helps to smooth and clarify your complexion. Contains natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, milk protein, vitamin E and marine alga. Ideal for sensitive or mature complexions
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - in a choice of Ultra-Rich or Original. Winner of Best Moisturiser in the 2014 and 2015 QVC UK Beauty Excellence Awards, this rich, luxurious cream is designed to help reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother
  • 1 x Sweet Orchid Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - a delicate shower cream formulated to leave skin soft and revitalised. Blended with aromatic and refreshing notes of orchid, vanilla, sandalwood and lemon, and enriched with mauve butterfly oil, cherry seed oil and japonica
  • 1 x bag - with an elegant floral print in purple, and a zip fastening
  • 1 x newsletter

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Featuring the new Smart Cleanse Micellar Water, which effectively removes dirt, impurities and make-up to leave your skin feeling clear and fresh, this six-piece Top to Toe Skin Rituals Collection by Elemis also includes the brand new Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil, the Sweet Orchid Shower Cream, and Papaya Enzyme Peel, plus hero products Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. A luxurious collection packed with firm favourites and exciting new innovations, treat your skin from top to toe with this Elemis collection.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]All about the new - featuring two brand new products; leave your skin feeling refreshed and cleansed with the Smart Cleanse Micellar Water, and treat your body, hair and nails to the gorgeously-fragranced Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil.

Skincare tailored to you - choose from the Original or Ultra-Rich versions of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. The Original moisturiser is suitable for all skin types with its unique gel cream texture, while the Ultra-Rich option is specifically formulated for dry or more mature complexions.

Top to toe, AM to PM - this collection includes a shower cream and body oil, plus a moisturiser, a cleansing balm, micellar water, and an exfoliating peel, meaning your regime is covered at all times.

Contains:

• 1 x Smart Cleanse Micellar Water (200ml; full size) NEW - a light, refreshing cleanser created to effectively remove make-up and daily build up, leaving your complexion looking clear and radiant. Created with apple amino acids, rosehip seed oil, Indian soapnut, English organic rose water, and chamomile
  • 1 x Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil (35ml; full size) NEW - rapidly absorbed into your skin, this conditioning hair, nail and body oil is designed to provide intensive hydration and leave your skin delicately scented. Formulated for all skin types, including mature skin, and enriched with Tahitian monoi, tiare flowers, coconut oil, and mauve butterfly orchid
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (105g; full size) - awarded 2013's Best Newcomer and 2014's Best Prestige Everyday Facial Skincare Product in the QVC UK Beauty Excellence Awards. This deep-cleansing balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. Enriched with a signature blend of essential oils: geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, orange, menthol and clove; blended with British-grown oil seed crops including starflower, elderberry and optimega oils, and fused with mimosa, rose wax and algae padina pavonica
  • 1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (40ml; full size) - this rinse-off exfoliating cream helps to smooth and clarify your complexion. Contains natural fruit enzymes of papaya and pineapple, milk protein, vitamin E and marine alga. Ideal for sensitive or mature complexions
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - in a choice of Ultra-Rich or Original. Winner of Best Moisturiser in the 2014 and 2015 QVC UK Beauty Excellence Awards, this rich, luxurious cream is designed to help reduce the depth of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother
  • 1 x Sweet Orchid Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - a delicate shower cream formulated to leave skin soft and revitalised. Blended with aromatic and refreshing notes of orchid, vanilla, sandalwood and lemon, and enriched with mauve butterfly oil, cherry seed oil and japonica
  • 1 x bag - with an elegant floral print in purple, and a zip fastening
  • 1 x newsletter

[/FONT]
Value for money ,procollagen marine cream £50 cleansing balm £40 miceller water £24 sweet orchid showr cream £25 papaya enzyme peel £32 toatal £171 from elemis site plus the sweet orchid body oil going to be £35 for 100mls size in tsv 35mls so value has to be over £180 prices taken from elemis site so good value for those who want this tsv i have ordered 2 for xmas gifts

Value for money ,procollagen marine cream £50 cleansing balm £40 miceller water £24 sweet orchid showr cream £25 papaya enzyme peel £32 toatal £171 from elemis site plus the sweet orchid body oil going to be £35 for 100mls size in tsv 35mls so value has to be over £180 prices taken from elemis site so good value for those who want this tsv i have ordered 2 for xmas gifts

Oh don't tempt me, I was trying so hard to resist! But it does seem like great value!

Holy crap Batman!!! I actually got a sample in my postcard!

They are going nuts on Facebook ordering the TSV and QVC don't seem to have a problem with people buying early.

Still a no from me. Papaya makes me itch, don't like the body lotion smell, don't like micellar waters.

Well spotted Ani. I got a sample card too, with some of the orchid cream. I got that selection at Xmas and rather liked it although not bothered about these oils. Still I love the balm and that is full size so with the other things apart from the oil I am happy with the value. I use micellar water at night if I have been at home all day and not used make up.

Right, better crack on so I can make that call!

Well I gave in and placed my order. I've had a spendy week so need to stop. Got the Doll TSV today the Powder Beauty Box too. Zip that purse!

Latest posts

Back