Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems a bit of a cobbled together TSV with bits and bobs rather than anything exciting. Having said that I may go for it.

I really appreciate the early info on this, but am a bit underwhelmed by it, think I will be giving it a miss, I agree it seems a little cobbled together and I think for the first time in a few years I shall be giving the elemis Xmas TSV a miss. Think I may get out all my unopened elemis bits and bobs,stick them in a box and put them in my secret delivery place (only known to me and my Hermes delivery man) and open it up when I get home from work, I probably will not recognise half of it, and it will be a pleasant surprise ��

I am definitely getting the cobbled together feel! Like most of you, I have nicer, more exciting products in my stash.

Definitely feels "cobbled together". I'm also worried about bergamot in the cleanser. Will probably go for it though.

Im really excited about the Pro Radiance Cleanser , I personally think its a pretty good Tsv , The cleanser alone is worth almost £30, the shower cream is easily worth the other £10 so thats the TSV paid for already. Love the smell of the J&R milk bath so im sure ill like the hand cream. The other 2 items and the bag will be a Xmas present to a relative :)

I enjoy using cleansers in a pump action, the faff of unscrewing the top on the PRCC puts me off, why can't they at least provide a flip-cap? I would have preferred a 150ml pump-action.

You can just tell they will be extolling the virtues of that new Rose & Jamine hand cream even though it is a 20ml size and would last about a week of day and night application. Also the 200ml will no doubt be described as a salon-size, even though that is in-accurate as the salon-size is actually a 250ml tube.

I am now officially dithering over whether I actually want it or not. Haven't bought an Elemis TSV in 2 years I believe.

Tbh Donna you've been dithering over them for those last two years too! I bet you mull it over and it's another No from you too!:wink:

I am disappointed with this offering I am afraid. In fact I seem to be saying that for most of the beauty TSV's nowadays. It certainly does seem 'cobbled together'. I have stacks of the shower cream at home and I really did not get on with the Rose and Jasmine bath cream. It left a really horrid scummy residue on the top of my bath, It wasn't a pleasant soak at all even though I really liked the scent. I normally buy the Elemis Christmas TSV with money my mother in law gives me but really think I will be giving it a miss this year and putting it towards a new tablet which I want. (The rubbish Prestigio one I got from QVC has practically stopped working now.)

Is this everything Keeley said on her Facebook post:

"With the Christmas Today's Special Value only 3 weeks away I am sure your all wanting to know the contents ASAP .From next week I will be able to share with you what will be in this amazing collection, what I can share with you is that it will break down into three lovely gifts if you are looking at doing some Christmas shopping and if your purchasing for yourself you will love the new limited edition product that I have designed and we also have x2 new products also to try .This is THE collection of 2014 as it has the perfect mix of face and body products including your favourites,the perfect price under £40 and we have been able to get the maximum help in making life easier for you in spoiling yourself or someone close to you !"

Unless I'm reading this wrong (and it's quite possible), I was expecting three new products but from the photo Autumn posted, it only looks like two (the rose & jasmine hand cream and the limited addition cleanser).

Also, I reckon the 'three lovely gifts' split is both the rose & jasmine products together (the hand cream & milk bath), then both the 'skin nourishing' products as a duo (the shower cream & body cream) and then the face product pairing (the limited addition cleanser & the face cream).

Not for me thank goodness. Seems a very poor offering, although die hard elemis fans may love it. I am quite relieved as recently bought the Philosophy TSV and have a very big stash that I am making my way through by ensuring I pamper myself daily! I will get through those products! Also trying hard not to buy new stuff that will add to the product mountain, the Philosophy one was a moment of weakness.

I always look forward to the Elemis Christmas TSV, but this is really disappointing. In comparison to previous years (last years was great), this is a bit of a let down. :bandit:

Not very exciting for Xmas TSV and I am one of the few who did not get the last one which was much better so I am out.

I always look forward to the Elemis Christmas TSV, but this is really disappointing. In comparison to previous years (last years was great), this is a bit of a let down. :bandit:

Isn't it strange how we all differ?

Last year was the first time I'd bought an Elemis Christmas TSV and I bought that mainly to try the cleansing balm and the rose & jasmine milk bath. I do love the marine cream too though. I had never used the flash balm before or anything from the Frangipani range (and I'm not sure I would do again).

Latest posts

Back