Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison's best word yet - may I present 're-densify'! As in the lip product 're-densifies up the feel or look of thinning or deflated skin'. What?!

I cant decide whether to get one or two TSV's
I am using the radiance cleanser, apricot toner and oxy night cream at the moment so it is all the things that I use regularly

I had the advance email and was hoping it would be on easy pay. It is brilliant value but my money is safe this time. Wish it was on easy pay then I would get one. They would probably sell more

CC safe here too! Used to love Elemis but after I reacted to the milk bath (8 weeks before the rash disappeared :eek:) I am reluctant to buy Elemis.

Your neighbours won't thank you for it.

How many did you order?

No she is away to the caravan this weekend.

I bought none.

I do use the cleanser,the apricot toner and the night cream. But don't need any of them at the moment, yet some extras in a cupboard of each of these. If it had been on easy pay I would have jumped I know that.

Loads of it will be on ebay in a week, so able to picky up any I want then.

CC safe here too! Used to love Elemis but after I reacted to the milk bath (8 weeks before the rash disappeared :eek:) I am reluctant to buy Elemis.

Mine is safe too. Out of this kit I have tried the cleanser, night cream and Papaya Enzyme Peel and with the exception of the Peel don't rate these products. The Peel I can take or leave. I think the texture of the new eye cream is too thick for me and the toner is non-specific to my skin type. I do love the Lavender toner however had this kit contained this I wouldn't be swayed to buy (not like the old days).

Ii am the same as most on here. Would have ordered had it been on EP. I was tempted ith the Love Surprise but have not ordered.

I didn't have anything to drink last night and almost ordered 2!! Saw £91.92 staring back at me and couldn't press submit, thought it would be better to sleep on it and see this morning.

However one look at the beauty stash showed me that I reeeaaally don't need it and will have to look at it today on a regular basis to stop me from ordering. :thinking:

I survived the Philosophy tsv so I can do it again! :clapping:

I had the advance email and was hoping it would be on easy pay. It is brilliant value but my money is safe this time. Wish it was on easy pay then I would get one. They would probably sell more

Me too. I would have bought it if it had been on EP. Asking us to fork out over £50 once P&P is added is, for most of us, a bit steep especially as we've just had the Philosophy TSV as well. Think at least one of them should have been on EP.

Loads of it will be on ebay in a week, so able to picky up any I want then.

My thoughts exactly! I might buy the cleanser on its own from ebay, I like the look of everything in the TSV but just can't justify £50 in one hit. It is a really good value kit but on the basis of Do I Need It All, my survey said UH-UH.

Yep, same here, ebay here I come! Am checking out a couple of the shows here and there to see if any nice surprises - otherwise will be ordering only the bits I need from ebay tonight (and Philosophy too). I can't believe they have had two beauty TSV's with no easy pay, shockingly rude :mysmilie_503:

I'm not a fan of elemis skincare. Nice smells and textures but no results for me. The papaya enzyme peel brings me out in spots that hang around for ages. The one product I do love is the monoi melt body oil. Divine.

Well I have worked out that infact 30ml size of the Oxy Night Cream on ml for ml should infact be £54 not £58. But there is no way they could charge £4 shipping for it.

QVC have had the 30ml sizes of the PCMC and Oxy in TSVs for ages and duos. So looks like they are going to stock the Oxy in 30ml on its own too. Must be a specially made for QVC as per the Kipling bags in certain colours.

keeley has just said that you have to have the elelmis mitts to remove the cleaner...mmmmm!!!!:cash::cash::cash::cash:

So a lovely soft flannel wouldn't do the job? hmmmm... :rolleyes:

Haha! I fell for the mitts last Xmas. I ended up throwing them as they went so grey, even though they were washed with my cream towels. I bought a 4 pack of white flannels from Asda for a £1 or something, and they're still white and in one piece!! I found a flannel easier to use than the mitt too. Ahh, those were my silly, heady days, am so wise to QVC and their subliminal selling techniques now :wink:

Latest posts

Back