Elemis TSV Sunday 29th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

keeley has just said that you have to have the elelmis mitts to remove the cleaner...mmmmm!!!!:cash::cash::cash::cash:

Any muslin cloth will do, or face cloth. I use some bamboo cloths I have. To be honest it is hard to just rinse off with water, you do need the extra help of a cloth of some kind.

Ah, I only tried it from a mobile whilst abroad now I think about it:phone::confused:

when we were away at easter I ordered the leighton denny tsv from my mobile. I used the main 504030 number (with the usual 0044 before the 800 bit obviously) and it was waiting for me when we got home.

I'm not a fan of elemis skincare. Nice smells and textures but no results for me. The papaya enzyme peel brings me out in spots that hang around for ages. The one product I do love is the monoi melt body oil. Divine.

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me....
I tried the PCMC as part of a tsv yonks ago and genuinely couldnt see what all the fuss was about. I've tried the milk bath and thought it smelled nice but made zilch difference to a 'bathing experience' and the masks and things I didnt like either. I do however love the monoi melty thing and the frangipani shower cream is heavenly.

I ordered 2 early this morning and they are now showing as shipped :smile:

I was so close last night to ordering 2 sets but have resisted all day....off to look at beauty stash again to remind myself that I DO NOT need it! :angel:

I was very tempted earlier. However after reading the reviews on the night cream I resisted. I do love the PCMC, and have a 3/4 of a pot of that left (fingers crossed it will be in the next tsv) I also have 2 lots of Decleor hydra floral so I don't need it. I love the decleor cleanser I am using, I don't like elemis toners. I dont need it *repeats to self*

I just can't watch any more Elemis shows.
Apologies to Keeley fans but she just babbles on and on and on...challenged skin,stressed skin,tired skin,old skin,hormonal skin,spotty skin,wrinkly skin,oily skin, dry skin,snake skin haha!
Elemis wonder creams will sort it all...of course.
I've tried it,it's nothing special imho :down:

I'm so weak. I ordered 1 this morning despite no easy pay, my skin does love Elemis thou and I'm running low on a few items :happy:

"Fiona Brackenbury: Hi Everyone next Decleor show beauty day 19th September and its easy pay day x"

I guess the whole day will be an easy pay day, not just the Decleor products :happy:

I resisted (am amazed at myself). I think if it had been PCMC instead of the night cream I would have gone for it, but the night cream is pants.

Forget my last rant. Just been told I made a mistake. I need to get some new readers!

I really rate the Oxy Night Cream myself, love the texture and the spreadablity(is that a word?).

Anyway I see it did not sell out. To QVC for not giving easy pay, ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! It will harden you(as we say here). Keeley did say on her Face Book there was less of this TSV than normal, I think she was expecting it to sell out. But because no easy and then the pre ordering scandal many people said they would not buy it.

Bet the next one will be on easy pay.

I really rate the Oxy Night Cream myself, love the texture and the spreadablity(is that a word?).

Anyway I see it did not sell out. To QVC for not giving easy pay, ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! It will harden you(as we say here). Keeley did say on her Face Book there was less of this TSV than normal, I think she was expecting it to sell out. But because no easy and then the pre ordering scandal many people said they would not buy it.

Bet the next one will be on easy pay.

What was the pre-ordering scandal?

What was the pre-ordering scandal?

Well some people received an email inviting them to order the TSV at the TVS price mid week.
Now if you look back over this thread one person(sorry forget who), did put up the link to buy it.

But someone on Face book mentioned ordering it on Keeley's page and she knew nothing about this offer to some people. So then others started getting p*ssed off that only the choosen few got this offer and how come they were not good enough to get it etc. Then on the QVC page people started the same thing, saying they would not buy from QVC and get their Elemis somewhere else as lots of offers around with discounts and free shipping for the bank holiday weekend. No one from QVC came to answer questions being asked. The we feel like second class customers and everyone should be given the same opportunity to buy at the same time.

I was waiting for easy pay myself, but it didn't happen and decided I did not want to fork out £51+ in one go.

My Elemis parcel has just arrived. How quick was that for delivery. I'm very happy and look forward to using my products this evening.:clapping:

Was so looking forward to the sample of the new perfume but one squirt left me with a banging headache. It also reminded me of EL Cinnabar - another one that gives me headaches. I have a real problem with perfume. However, love the Pro Radiance cleanser. Think I will be ditching the LE - it was starting to leave my skin feeling tight. Love this TSV!

I'm the same with fragrance so I won't test this until I'm feeling ok or spray it on my daughter! I even have a problem with the smell of procollagen marine cream during that PMT week!

Jude xx

I have asthma and the perfume made my chest wheezy so it's no good for me, I would, however like to try the first one as this sounds like it's fresher.

Mine came today, already know I love the cleanser looking forward to trying the eye cream and nightcream but not al all keen on the perfume.I quite liked when I first sprayed it but then as with the first one it changes and I dont like it at all.
I really like the first perfume it is a much fresher cleaner smell than this new one so think I will be sticking with that one

Latest posts

Back