EMU tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Robb37

Registered Shopper
I know its only a few hours away but does anyone have any clue or idea what the emu boots TSV will be? Thanks

Ive had Emu and thought they were really gud then hubby bought me the proper Uggs for Xmas and tbh there is no comparison the Uggs are much more sturdy, better quality and lovely thick skeepskin lining, so I wont be going back to the Emu brand. Also had BearPaw? from tkmax and these were also very good and I beleive QVC are going to be selling these in the coming months, they are a very good cheaper alternative ie £30ish for a calf length boot

Wanted either Emu or Uggs for Christmas but QVC cancelled the last TSV and I wasn't confident on sizing without a demo, so I bought Uggs having tried on a friend's to check the sizing. This TSV is therefore too late for me but in view of what looby has said I'm glad I've opted for Uggs.

thanks , was only looking at them as something to use the 4 easy pay code against but listening to what you all say i'll not be bothering , thanks for all your help. I knew I could rely on you all .

to be fair,I prefer my emu's to uggs - I think it depends on your foot/ankle.My emus are a nicer fit than my uggs and my uggs tend to slip around more.A friend of mine tried on my emu's and thought they fitted her better too.Unfortunately its an expensive try on with QVC,if you're not sure!

I thought I'd go for the last tsv like I say being an emu fan - and the easy pay swayed me,despite them being cheaper elsewhere.They were just so different to my other emus and the colour was weird (and rubbing off everywhere which the presenters failed to mention!)In a way,I'm pleased I tried them because I know just not to buy them from qvc!

its a repeat TSV with a new colour

Emu Ladies Stinger Hi Sheepskin Boot
Item Number: 144507
QVC Price £142.50
Today's Special Value Price £118.82
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.95

Treat yourself to the ultimate in comfy footwear with Emu boots. These Australian sheepskin boots boast a cosy wool lining to keep you warm in the cold weather. They're a flattering mid-calf length and the upper is reinforced with dual stitching for long-lasting, durable footwear. The boots have a removable wool insole, arch support that moulds to your foot and leather heel cups for extra support. Loved by celebs, Emus are a great way to keep warm and stylish. Choose from Chestnut, Chocolate, Charcoal, Black or Red Earth. Upper: sheepskin; sole: rubber.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144507

I love these boots - have the red earth - but have only worn them once due to the weather. They are small - or just a perfect fit and maybe people arent used to that. They are so comfy even though my toes are at the very end - which people seem to worry about. But this is correct as they will stretch in time. I want more but cannot believe I paid so much for boots! Love them. Want the charcoal but my purse says no.

The thing with Emu is they have two ranges.

Bronte is much cheaper(still too expensive on QVC), which is suede with merino wool lining.

Stringer the proper ones with real sheepskin lining.

I have both not bought from QVC but much cheaper elsewhere in sales last year.
The Bronte are miles too big on me after awhile, even bought sheepskin insoles hoping it would help. It didn't. Like walking wearing big wellie boots.:mysmilie_34:

The Stringer are far smaller fit foot wise and better on me, these are what Uggs are like. I take a 36 which is really a 3 and a half size, the Stringer my toes reach the end of the boot but do not rub just great.

Both ranges do have proper heels so you don't end up walking over in them. I have seen this with the Bear Paw ones and the cheap ones people buy from most stores.

The thing with Emu is they have two ranges.

Bronte is much cheaper(still too expensive on QVC), which is suede with merino wool lining.

Stringer the proper ones with real sheepskin lining.

I have both not bought from QVC but much cheaper elsewhere in sales last year.
The Bronte are miles too big on me after awhile, even bought sheepskin insoles hoping it would help. It didn't. Like walking wearing big wellie boots.:mysmilie_34:

The Stringer are far smaller fit foot wise and better on me, these are what Uggs are like. I take a 36 which is really a 3 and a half size, the Stringer my toes reach the end of the boot but do not rub just great.

Both ranges do have proper heels so you don't end up walking over in them. I have seen this with the Bear Paw ones and the cheap ones people buy from most stores.

Both styles of boot are 'proper ones', just made using different textiles. If you prefer sheepskin, go for the stinger. If you want suede and merino wool, the bronte is the one for you. And you save a chunk into the bargain!

I was dissappointed it was another repeat tsv.I know they do this because they think people missed out first time round - but what about the customers that did buy last time or those that didn't want it? although I knew/thought i was going to buy - you never know had it been something different.Why didn't they do for instance the bronte at a reduced price for those with lesser pockets?

Latest posts

Back