feelin blue

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

only me again 2 of my feelin blues came today and im a little sad i was so looking forward to the fancy sapphire upu3850 see how it looks colourful in the picture ,well mine has no colour not even a hint of pink... so back it goes , the flamingo ring uwc3917 is a nice colour and size but it doesnt sit against my finger properly feels slightly wonky ...so feelin more blue now:(

Sorry to hear Marie that your last two pieces weren't up to snuff and left you feeling more blue. They both looked so pretty in the links, but sometimes the paler pink sapphires seem to be a bit of a disappointing washout.

I also returned a very pretty Flamingo Topaz ring, a pear shaped design with lots of dark pink sapphires on the shanks. But it didn't sit right on my finger, somehow the stone looked a bit unbalanced. I think it was too big a stone for the rather narrow band. :eek:

sorry you had the same problem ,the flamingo was a pretty colour but it just sat funny didnt it glad its not just me

there was a glorious flamingo topaz on offer this evening Marie - very large solitaire. quite stunning - love the colour but sadly I can't wear those tones as I have a high complexion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back