Gem Auras

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see Jainey's messages on Facebook? One said betrayal and another about 'someone practising with darkness to ensure she and her kids suffer' Sounds like she has been ill too and isn't in a good place. I did wonder why she hadn't been on for a while promoting her candles.

Did anyone see Jainey's messages on Facebook? One said betrayal and another about 'someone practising with darkness to ensure she and her kids suffer' Sounds like she has been ill too and isn't in a good place. I did wonder why she hadn't been on for a while promoting her candles.
The range has diminished drastically. There was so much during lockdown and now very little.

Wow. Sounds like Jainey needs help. Witchcraft is so 17th century.

But if someone is successfully casting spells on her and her family, maybe she needs to recharge her crystals and change her candles

Wow, Jainey's latest advertisements for her new fragrances - what is that filter she's using?! I didn't recognise her!

Wow, Jainey's latest advertisements for her new fragrances - what is that filter she's using?! I didn't recognise her!
It's not a filter. Her appearance has changed when she's live on air too. It looks as though she's had some sort of cosmetic work. In my opinion, it doesn't suit her - she looked better as nature intended.

I saw a glimpse and did not recognise her at all. All I recognised was the sound of her voice. Personally it sidetracked me as I kept looking for Jainey. I too thought she was under an extremely heavy filter.

It's not a filter. Her appearance has changed when she's live on air too. It looks as though she's had some sort of cosmetic work. In my opinion, it doesn't suit her - she looked better as nature intended.
I think she looked amazing. If that's not a filter but cosmetic work, it's really well done in my opinion.

Well I thought it was both. To me it looked something like an Instagram filter, but there is a launch tonight so we can have a better look!

Latest posts

Back