Jill Franks Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks looks totally ridiculous on the Susan Graver hour at 10pm. What on earth is that supposed to be. She is talking about her shoes but dear me they are really ugly and don't get me started on the trousers. What a sight.

Damn! And here was me thinking she was launching her own fashion range on QVC. Full sizing range - sizes 6 - 10. Full range of designs for tops and dresses - one shoulder, halter, embellished armholes, cold shoulder, off the shoulder, epaulettes, embellished collars... and bejewelled bulldog clips to be worn for that more fitted look. All worn with skinny jeans in a range of colours.

If JF did bring out her own "fashion" range, it would a broad spectrum of colours from, beige, to light beige and to even lighter beige.

Jill Franks looks totally ridiculous on the Susan Graver hour at 10pm. What on earth is that supposed to be. She is talking about her shoes but dear me they are really ugly and don't get me started on the trousers. What a sight.

I didn't see her, but I've seen her before in those trousers were the bottoms are so wide, you could hire them out as spare tents down the local holiday park.

Those trousers look like something Gilbert O Sullivan wore when he sang back in the 70`s !

She has NO idea does she. I thought she was wearing it for a dare ! She's trying oh so hard to be fashionable, but at her age it looks desperate. Wide bottom trousers look so chic with ballet pumps, and definitely not at half mast around the ankles. The other one (Tebbit?) doesn't look so hot either, her hair is too long now for her 'aged' face - just like Franks. Nothing wrong with long hair on mature ladies, but you have to have the face to match.

She has NO idea does she. I thought she was wearing it for a dare ! She's trying oh so hard to be fashionable, but at her age it looks desperate. Wide bottom trousers look so chic with ballet pumps, and definitely not at half mast around the ankles. The other one (Tebbit?) doesn't look so hot either, her hair is too long now for her 'aged' face - just like Franks. Nothing wrong with long hair on mature ladies, but you have to have the face to match.

Lesley Ebbetts. Yes, as you get older, you have to choose - slim body and haggard face, or plumper face and... yep... plumper body too!

Damn! And here was me thinking she was launching her own fashion range on QVC. Full sizing range - sizes 6 - 10. Full range of designs for tops and dresses - one shoulder, halter, embellished armholes, cold shoulder, off the shoulder, epaulettes, embellished collars... and bejewelled bulldog clips to be worn for that more fitted look. All worn with skinny jeans in a range of colours.

Oh!! and don't forget the free bulldog clip with every top.... just to make sure its a snug fit.

There is a documentary on next week BBC about the history of British Vogue. So Kate Moss is on saying about the clothes(sample sizes) being too big. Its well known in photo shoots that its all bull clips holding the clothes in the back. So put them on a real person and they will never look as good.

Please, promise me that no one will ever use the words "Jill Franks Fashion" ever again. We all know that there is no such thing! She might like to think that she's the most fashionable thing to walk the planet but REALLY!

I think I read or heard once that Mrs Beckham only makes clothes in her size.!!!!!

Old Vicky must really be p.....ed off then when the likes of those other couple of show-offs Vorderman and Holden squeeze themselves into her ahem 'creations' (which are really designed by a backroom staff, and signed off by Simon Fuller, but don't tell anyone)

Thanks for that talisker, made for interesting reading for a few reasons one, three years on and she's still the same so obviously she doesn't give a toss how she comes across, so long as she gets her mug on tv and a pay packet, two, there are the die hard QVCers with the usual "if you don't like don't watch" cobblers and three, JF still thinks she owns the company.

Latest posts

Back