JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t forget the qualified. Qualified beauty expert I believe!!! These presenters are pure comedy.

Oh yes here we go in her, “Oh I do like to be beside the seaside,” creation “click it through, just for you”

https://www.qvcuk.com/Hanging-Caddy-Travel-Cosmetics-Bag.product.402530.html?sc=IROA

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Someone said "I'm going to make a blue & white stripey dress with red accents". Then put together two different width stripes, one that was also used on a diagonal, a red left side, bows on the cuffs & a red star on the tie belt. It's not a dress, it's a migraine.

Can you imagine Julia in that dress :mysmilie_17: She'd probably only need an XS though, it looked huge on Alison.

CC

When I see garments like that I always think that they were using up material. It's as though they didn't have enough of one lot. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

I think Alison did enough offending of everyone's eyes when she wore that dress. I wonder how Will kept a straight face.

CC

Just turned on to Frank Usher to hear the Queen herself, no not that one, the real one JR, practising her posh voice for the wedding of the century, could stand it for seconds then quick smart over the channel goes, honestly give me strength.

While on it went to a clip of Anne Dawsons next hour, either I need to wear my glasses or the woman’s had a “procedure” done

Just turned on to Frank Usher to hear the Queen herself, no not that one, the real one JR, practising her posh voice for the wedding of the century, could stand it for seconds then quick smart over the channel gies, honestly give me strength.

Did you miss the bit when she was talking about her straight hair and how people were saying how fabulous it looked.

Did you miss the bit when she was talking about her straight hair and how people were saying how fabulous it looked.

Phew! I’m absolutely both pleased and relieved to say no, I missed that bit. How crass is she, her vanity is off the scale, such an ugly trait.

Give me strength, she's a woman in her 60s not some silly airhead who lives on social media. Some would say she's desperately insecure, I just feel she's the ultimate show-off.

Just turned on to Frank Usher to hear the Queen herself, no not that one, the real one JR, practising her posh voice for the wedding of the century, could stand it for seconds then quick smart over the channel goes, honestly give me strength.

While on it went to a clip of Anne Dawsons next hour, either I need to wear my glasses or the woman’s had a “procedure” done

Defo had a "procedure".

Aha! I thought that too as she's looking a lot less tired and run down. She looks much better.

Just editing, I'm watching the fashion on Friday and I love Julia's hair straight, it takes years off her. She doesn't look too bad in that dress either.

CC

Last edited:
I’m sure I’ve heard JR say in the past she’s been with her partner for 40 years, yet, as the kettle was boiling I turned the channel over and there she was again. There was a red dress on sale and she said the day she met Mr Julia Roberts, he was in a band and sang “Lady In Red” because she was wearing a red dress (surprise surprise) thing is though I’m sure that was out in 1986, because it was played at our wedding, that only makes it 33 years, oh well, back to me cuppa. :mysmilie_3:

I’m sure I’ve heard JR say in the past she’s been with her partner for 40 years, yet, as the kettle was boiling I turned the channel over and there she was again. There was a red dress on sale and she said the day she met Mr Julia Roberts, he was in a band and sang “Lady In Red” because she was wearing a red dress (surprise surprise) thing is though I’m sure that was out in 1986, because it was played at our wedding, that only makes it 33 years, oh well, back to me cuppa. :mysmilie_3:

That is correct, it was released in June 1986

Out of curiosity, I've just looked at her blog for this week. The usual mention of the wedding at every available opportunity and she signed it Miss. Julia Roberts, after making sure earlier up the blog that we knew that she would soon be a Mrs.

I'm beginning to think that nobody else has ever got married because that's the only reason I can think of for continually mentioning it. However ... she apparently won't be blogging while she's away, :mysmilie_500: but we can no doubt look forward to three weeks' worth of photos etc etc on her return.

Out of curiosity, I've just looked at her blog for this week. The usual mention of the wedding at every available opportunity and she signed it Miss. Julia Roberts, after making sure earlier up the blog that we knew that she would soon be a Mrs.

I'm beginning to think that nobody else has ever got married because that's the only reason I can think of for continually mentioning it. However ... she apparently won't be blogging while she's away, :mysmilie_500: but we can no doubt look forward to three weeks' worth of photos etc etc on her return.

She's the bridal equivalent of one of those z list celebs who are pregnant for at least 18 months - it all goes on & on & on...

Latest posts

Back