Liz Earle expecting her fifth child

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lizzy certainly looks good on it. Then of course that might have something to do with living a millionairess's lifestyle too.......:mysmilie_11:

God i hate these old codgers getting themselves knocked up they should leave it to the eleven year olds at school by the time the baby is 5 both parents cant start looking for work and paying for our pensions

Lizzy certainly looks good on it. Then of course that might have something to do with living a millionairess's lifestyle too.......:mysmilie_11:

i wonder how many of the children have exited ms earles fertile and accommodating womb the natural way?

in other words, is liz earle "too posh to push"?

i wonder how many of the children have exited ms earles fertile and accommodating womb the natural way?

in other words, is liz earle "too posh to push"?

I doubt she's been "too posh to push" in the past..but I fear she may be "too old to push this time"!!

I reckon it'll be birthing pools and mood music. Anyway good luck to her. I wonder if she is much of a hands on mum. She's probably got a posse of nannies slathering on the body cream and juicing carrots whilst she's out building her empire. I bet she leaves nothing to chance in any area of her life if she can help it. The kids are probably relieved when she goes to work. I'm sure we're in for endless tales of baby's flaky skin and how to remedy it.

Good luck to Liz but at 47... i would rather have my teeth pulled out without anthestic (sp) then have anymore kids :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

cn0114.gif

Congratulations to Liz. My pregnancy radar wasn't pinging on this occasion, not sure why.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_82:

Number 6! Artemis you have my sincere respect. I managed one and realised I was pushing my limits. I love the idea of a big family but the reality would be beyond me.

I can't speak for Ms Earle but I can assure you that pushing is still necessary even after several. Number 6 took all my strength!

I am a Midwife with 28 years experience...my comment was aimed simply at Ms Earle's age.
She falls into a " high risk" catagory and may well be offered elective C.S

I wouldn't be flippant about anybody going through labour and childbirth..plus I've done it 4 times myself!!

I am a Midwife with 28 years experience...my comment was aimed simply at Ms Earle's age.
She falls into a " high risk" catagory and may well be offered elective C.S

I wouldn't be flippant about anybody going through labour and childbirth..plus I've done it 4 times myself!!

I never thought for a moment that you were being flippant LS and I accidentally included your post with Burley Bear's after pressing the wrong one and thinking I'd corrected it.:mysmilie_34:

It is however, a common misconception among lay people that it gets easier the more you have, and for some, it does seem to happen that way. Number 6 was in no hurry at all! However, number 2 arrived unexpectedly in a lift in a department store - a lift which stopped at every floor - that took some living down!:mysmilie_61:

I never thought for a moment that you were being flippant LS and I accidentally included your post with Burley Bear's after pressing the wrong one and thinking I'd corrected it.:mysmilie_34:

It is however, a common misconception among lay people that it gets easier the more you have, and for some, it does seem to happen that way. Number 6 was in no hurry at all! [SIZE="3"]However, number 2 arrived unexpectedly in a lift in a department store - a lift which stopped at every floor - that took some living down!:mysmilie_61:[/QUOTE[/SIZE]]

Third floor maternity .............Going down

Last edited:
I made the national papers for delivering a baby in a public place!!!(i wasn't happy but the mummy was)

It happens:mysmilie_698:

I'd heard that your first usually takes a long time, second and third are ok and then after that it gets harder to get them out. I'v only had one live birth so can't comment, I have had a couple of miscarriages, one of which was agony, worse than childbirth for me. My sis had her second in two hours and at home. Guess each birth like each mum and each baby are unique. Good luck to Liz, think it is lovely news, personally I wouldn't like to be in my 60's and coping with a teenager but I wish her happiness with the new little one

Yes, I saw her the other night saying she is due soon. She is looking well, positively "blooming" as they say! I hope all goes well with her birth and she enjoys her baby. A late baby can be such a blessing

Good luck liz!

Inge xx

Wonder whose EGGS she is using at 48 ! ! Certainly NOT HERS !!!:clock:

Latest posts

Back