Liz Earle expecting her fifth child

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder whose EGGS she is using at 48 ! ! Certainly NOT HERS !!!:clock:

Though not beyond the realms of possibilty. My 47 year-old cousin had her third twelve years after being sterilised. And that was with her second husband who'd had the snip years previously. To say she was shocked put it mildly.

I only have to bend down to get pregnant, and I'm 46. Keeping them is the thing for me, though (recently had my seventh miscarriage :-(). My sister had her second at 45, my mum had me at the same age, too, so maybe, like us, she's just from a fertile family.

Good for her, she obviously loves having kids, she can afford it, and isn't burdening anyone else. Ok, so she's a older mum, and but in this day and age people are living longer and generally staying younger. 50's the new 40! Medicine has come along in leaps and bounds, and without tragedy, or serious illness, heaven forbid she'll be there for her kiddies well into their adulthood. I should imagine that it's easier to have a baby at the late time in life if you've had kids before, your body would be used to it, wheras I don't think I'd fancy going in for my first in my mid to late 40's.

In my youth, the trend was to have kids as soon as you left school, and at 23 I was beginning to feel paranoid that I'd never have kids....I was 24 when I did and felt fairly old lol! But then the trend changed and careers and or the single person living the student lifestyle took priority and people were leaving it much later. One of my close mates has just turned 36 and has just met a new fella, she's decided that if they're still together in a couple of years then they'll think about starting a family!

I don't regret having kids relatively young, as I was never career minded, nor was I particularly interested in the party/clubbing lifestyle. The only thing I would say, well about my friend anyway, she's lived her whole life so far as a young person, if she does have children, then they'll keep her young I reckon. I am just starting to feel old tbh...waiting for it all to dry up and drop off lol!

Hang on a mo... she's not having another baby right? This original post was made in February when she was due six weeks after. Ooooh I'm confused!

Me too Lilylurknomore! Just thought it was me that had got my wires crossed.I thought she had a baby a few months ago, that's why she hadn't been on for a while?or so I thought!

No i don't think she is having another one,said she wasnt' doing one of the hours today as she was off to feed her little baby boy and JF said congrats on the birth.

Phew, I thought she was expecting again!! Just goes to show, you've got to check the dates on these posts sometimes!! I know she's mega minted now but does she have to spend her spondoolicks on acquiring her own football team! :wonder: :wink:

Yes Lily quite,also her suggestion of spending £27 on foot products for a teachers present a bit OTT.
Give her the benefit of the doubt though perhaps she meant to split them into three presents.!

Latest posts

Back