Liz Earle Hair Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't read all the way up, but those wanting a very light oil will probably like Percy & Read no oil oil. Can't say much that is bad about it.

Is it remarkable? No, but I'm not a fan of hair oils. It's certainly not a stinker. Note that I am hard to please with hair things.

I haven't read all the way up, but those wanting a very light oil will probably like Percy & Read no oil oil. Can't say much that is bad about it.

Is it remarkable? No, but I'm not a fan of hair oils. It's certainly not a stinker. Note that I am hard to please with hair things.
Yeah I’ve just got the duo because my LE is down to dregs having used it before.

I believe the wonderbalm is very good.
Probably try that next.

Really need to get something for my hair. It is very fine and going so dry. Any good ideas what to try?
Percy and Reed until Liz Earle is back.
I have fine hair but lots of it. I use the no oil oil and in between elasticizer which I’ve yet to find a dupe for.

I experienced that hair oil us not for me. I know the LE oil from a TSV years ago and tried to like it, but it didn't work for my hair, no matter how little of it I used, it was always too much. And I didn't get the enlightenment of why using a hair oil anyway.

I experienced that hair oil us not for me. I know the LE oil from a TSV years ago and tried to like it, but it didn't work for my hair, no matter how little of it I used, it was always too much. And I didn't get the enlightenment of why using a hair oil anyway.
I use it because my scalp was very dry and sore for years. The LE shampoo and conditioner worked a treat but the hair oil gets into my scalp and makes Such a difference…

Oh, I only used it in my hair. When it helps you with your scalp, that's great! I also used the shampoo and conditioner when they were launched, but heard these products were changed which is the reason I stopped using them.

Latest posts

Back