Liz Earle TSV - 02/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered the last TSV (220437 - Liz Earle 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection) which is at an Introductory Price of £43.92 & £5.45 P&P and came up as being available on 4 Easy Pays! I've been waiting to see if I got an EP code and haven't so this was a good spot for me as I will use everything from this kit whereas the Intensive Nourishing Treatment, Orange Flower Body Wash & Body Cream in the upcoming TSV I'm not fussed about at all. It's still a bargain too as worked out it would cost £91 direct from LE inc. P&P (well more like £84.25 as you'd get a freebie thrown in). I didn't buy it when it was a TSV but was disappointed with the Xmas one & the 4EP swung it. Is a good alternative if you want to stock up.

This is way too similar to the last TSV (the Top to Toe Botanical Collection, I think) for me to bother with.

Just received an email with this picture.

QVC_October_Newsletter_v12_35.jpg

Just tapped in the item number and it has come up at £41.16 with £5.45P&P, total cost is therefore £46.61.

Liz Earle 7 Piece Love Your Skin Nourishing Collection
Today's Special Value Price £41.16
QVC Price £49.75
Item Number 221471
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Liz Earle Love Your Skin collection. Now's the perfect time to give your skin a little extra help with Liz Earle's beauty must-haves. Includes a super size of the multi-award winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, botanical treatments for the face, softening body essentials plus the chance to try Liz Earle's first fragrance for an immediate 'feel-good' effect. Each collection is presented with a beautiful Liz Earle gift bag and special Christmas tartan ribbon to tie.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – a multi award-winning concentrated cleanser to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant.
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) – a heavenly scented, non-drying floral toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin.
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) – works in harmony with your skin’s natural oils. In a choice of normal/combination, dry/sensitive or light.
1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml) – an intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils, suitable for all skin types.
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) – a gentle herbal lotion to cleanse and revitalise the delicate eye area.
1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml) – a deeply rehydrating mask to moisturise and soften tired or dry skin.
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml) – a gentle body wash, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth.
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) – a concentrated, deeply hydrating body cream.
1 x Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.1 (2ml) – over 98% directly derived from natural ingredients, this sensuous fragrance can be worn every day.
2 x muslin cloths
1 x Liz Earle gift bag with special Christmas tartan ribbon

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221471

Ordered mine. Couldn't use the easypay code other people got though.

Very dreary - can't believe they haven't included the haircare :down:

I have a feeling the haircare range is in "embargo" on qvc just like the decleor cleanser which is in "embargo" from department stores until May next year so this is why I expect the haircare isn't in the tsv.

I've just ordered the last TSV (220437 - Liz Earle 10 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Collection) which is at an Introductory Price of £43.92 & £5.45 P&P and came up as being available on 4 Easy Pays! I've been waiting to see if I got an EP code and haven't so this was a good spot for me as I will use everything from this kit whereas the Intensive Nourishing Treatment, Orange Flower Body Wash & Body Cream in the upcoming TSV I'm not fussed about at all. It's still a bargain too as worked out it would cost £91 direct from LE inc. P&P (well more like £84.25 as you'd get a freebie thrown in). I didn't buy it when it was a TSV but was disappointed with the Xmas one & the 4EP swung it. Is a good alternative if you want to stock up.

It's not anymore :devil:

The smug smile that just came over LE's face when Charlie announced over 13,000 have been sold so far of the TSV. I wonder the £££££ never came up in her eyes.

It's not anymore :devil:

Oh no! I thought it was a bit of a fluke when I saw it on the website so didn't question it. It was sent out yesterday and my bank account has debited only the first payment so must have taken the EPs off. Sorry!

I went through my stash today, which I ahve been trying to get through all year. I added it up, as if from LE website-and there is over £400 worth! I am totally amazed. I still have over 600ml of c&p left even though I haven't bought any for ages. I am so glad I stopped buying when I did, and I can't believe I am the only saddo who has managed to accumulate such a stupid stash of LE (or any other range.) Will be glad when it's all gone- I have actually decided to make a gift up for my bff and my 2 goddaughters for Christmas as they all love LE and it will save me buying their presnts (I have several boxes/gift bags I can stuff.) I think the only product I would seriously miss is the eyebright as it's one of the few things that doesn't cause my eyes to sting.

Latest posts

Back