Liz Earle TSV - 07/07/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Looks like there is a Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 7th of July.

Wonder what it will be ?

Is it too early for a bump? :giggle: Got the last Liz Earle TSV (feels like about ten mins ago!) First one I'd bought in ages and had forgotten how much I like the range :sun:

haha try not to wear me out before that super sunday what with all the TSV's that day!! loool

I've always wondering how SCW does it?????? Don't worry I won't be trying to copy.

Do you get hints from qvc or do you just try different formulas in the search engine.....please share...its magic!!!

However SCW does it, it's very clever & much appreciated!

Wish Liz Earle would do a TSV of a bumper bundle of useful things, like C&P, instead of lots of little bits.

On the LE website is says the TSV is an 11 Piece Top to Toe Beauty Collection - so it looks like it might be minis !

Just managed to get rid of most of my minis by taken them on holiday, and dumping them after the end, rather then bring them back. I hate the minis, find them a total waste mostly

I don't really go away (I have no life :giggle:) and find the minis at home a complete pain, they fall over in the shower/on the bathroom shelf and constantly run out :sad:

Do we know this is yet? I missed the last tsv as hadn't been peeking on here for a while. I got the may offer from LE direct with the cleanse & polish, skin tonic, skin repair & eyebright as I'm pregnant my skin initially went haywire where nothing else was working for me but these products have been great & my skin looks great using them.

Last edited:
I played devil's advocate a bit the other day and posted on the LE fb page saying I knew they always kept it secret but could they say whether there would be any of the colour range in as I am off to London and could pop in to try some and wait to order the TSV. They replied that the colour range is on 21st July so I take it from this that it is all face and body skincare stuff this time - probably with quite a few minis. Here's hoping I'm wrong!!!

I wonder if this is going to be the same TSV as last July.

Think it was called Top to Toe Botanical Collection. The only difference is that it was a 10 piece collection, where as, this year's they are saying is a 11 piece.

any idea yet SCW what the LE TSV may be? i know you must be exhausted after all your hard work for Super Sunday ( any many thanks for that) but just wondered if you had any idea what it is? would be nice to get a bag with this one for a change!

SCW any ideas please........
Your public are waiting.........!!!!!

Latest posts

Back