Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't rate the skincare since they changed the formulae of the c&p and skin tonic, but my son's girlfriend loves it (never had the original formula :/) , so I bought her the set of skincare basics from the LE site for£45 p&p free (she's just had their baby and deserves a treat!) I knew I would get a free candle ( she doesn't like candles as she has allergies so I get to keep the candle :D) and then of course there was a free body wash as well. I thought that was amazing value, but I was most tickled about the free p&p lol.

Thanks SuziQ, I have just ordered that set for my daughter's birthday next year, what great value! I also ordered through Topcashback so should make it even better value.

Thanks SuziQ, I have just ordered that set for my daughter's birthday next year, what great value! I also ordered through Topcashback so should make it even better value.

I've just received my order - very fast delivery . The candle ... its the most gorgeous scent . I've left it (unlit) next to my bed and then whole room smells of it. Absolutely gorgeous !This set is Such a bargain! I wish I still liked the products because I would buy another one .

Has anyone tried no 9 and wish to share their opinion. I haven't even managed to get a spritze. I like all the other Liz Earle fragrances. My favourite is 100 least favourite is no 1. Will no 9 be worth a try at the moment I 'm happy to wait but am open to persuasion.

I sniffed it a while back. Dry not sweet berries dark like red wine. Reminded me of L'Artisan Parfumerie's Voleur des Roses sort of patchouli with blackberry and perhaps rose.

dont like no 9 at all but thats because i dont like these dark woody fruity scents. plus not long lasting

I like orientals and it would appear that 15 is oriental, does anyone know if it is a long lasting fragrance? Thanks in anticipation:happy:

I may buy this then, I fancy a new perfume and I do like C & P and the body wash, not that I need any cleanser or shower gel, have got masses of it after buying 2 of the Elemis TSV, but it's worth it if the perfume is good.

Liz Earle 3 Piece The Essence Of Botanical Beauty Collection
Item Number: 230083
QVC Price £73.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £4.95

meant to have 3 easy pays from 12am
The gorgeous Essence of Botanical Beauty Collection from Liz Earle features your choice of exquisite, full size Botanical Essence fine fragrance alongside the beautifully scented Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Jasmine & Osmanthus Limited Edition and a refreshing Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash. Enjoy a complete sensorial experience with this pampering trio, full of wonderful fragrances and luxurious beauty must-haves.

Much-loved beauty - this collection includes Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Jasmine & Osmanthus Limited Edition along with two pure cotton cloths, allowing you to embrace the cult beauty favourite used and adored by QVC shoppers and beauty editors alike, infused with a stunning exotic floral fragrance.

Great for gifting - luxury beauty is always a treat to share at this time of year, so why not split this collection up, keeping something for yourself and giving the rest as presents to lucky loved ones.

Contains:

1 x Botanical Essence Eau de Parfum (50ml; full size) - Liz Earle’s unique Botanical Essence Eau de Parfums celebrate the finest quality naturally active ingredients, responsibly sourced from some of the best farmers and growers across the globe. All you have to do is choose which one you love most

1 x Cleanse & Polish Jasmine & Osmanthus Limited Edition (150ml; full size) - blending the delicate beauty of jasmine blossoms with the precious sweetness of osmanthus, this classic cream formula has been enriched with an exotic floral fragrance to create a blissful escape for your skin and senses at the beginning and end of each day. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently removes daily grime and make-up to leave skin radiant, soft and exceptionally clean

1 x Orange Flower Body Wash (500ml; family size) - formulated with gentle, naturally derived cleansers, and delicately fragranced with a blend of aromatic essential oils, this body wash cleans skin, leaving behind a beautiful, delicate scent. With foaming agents naturally derived from soap bark, corn and coconut plus soothing organic oats, it’s suitable for all the family and can be used daily

2 x pure cotton cloths - for use with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, these pure cotton cloths gently buff away dead skin cells to leave skin radiantly soft and smooth

1 x canister

1 x leaflet

Fragrance options:

Botanical Essence No.1

Skilfully hand-crafted by distinguished perfumer Jean-Charles Niel in Grasse, France. Over 98% derived from natural ingredients, this complex scent uses some of the most precious botanicals from around the world. Italian bergamot, high-altitude lavender from France, Damask rose from Turkey and spicy patchouli from Indonesia are just a few of the ingredients in this sparkling, vibrant fine fragrance.

Top notes: Italian bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin, lemon and cardamom.

Heart notes: Geranium, Damask rose, lavender, coriander and nutmeg.

Base notes: Cedarwood, patchouli, Tonka bean absolute and vetiver.

Botanical Essence No.15

Over 90% derived from sustainably sourced natural ingredients, this exquisite fine fragrance includes fifteen of the world’s most precious botanicals, carefully selected and expertly hand-crafted by award-winning French perfumer Alienor Massenet. Fresh, spicy notes of pink pepper, cinnamon and bergamot are complemented by captivating Damask rose, cypriol and Indian sandalwood, while the cocooning qualities of tonka bean and Bourbon vanilla create a feminine sensuality with a clean, fresh undertone.

Top notes: Bergamot, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and guaicwood.

Heart notes: Tonka bean, cypriol, benzoin, Damask rose and elemi.

Base notes: Cinnamon leaf, clove bud, pink pepper, Bourbon vanilla and vetiver.

Botanical Essence No.100

Over 89% derived from natural ingredients, this fresh, floral fragrance captures the sublime, uplifting joy of entering a British florist’s shop and is a contemporary celebration of some of the most precious ingredients you will find on a perfumer’s palette. Blossoming notes of Damask rose, orange flower and Indian jasmine are gently entwined by the subtle sensuality of cypress, sandalwood and Bourbon vanilla, finished with the light, transcendent clarity of mandarin and bergamot.

Top notes: Mandarin, clove leaf, bergamot and freesia accord.

Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine, orange flower, ylang-ylang and rose-scented geranium.

Base notes: Gardenia accord, vetiver, cypress, Bourbon vanilla and sandalwood.

Botanical Essence No.20

To celebrate Liz Earle’s 20th birthday, they collaborated with Grasse-based perfumer Domitille Bertier to make Damask rose the hero of this fresh, spicy floriental fragrance. Infused with beautiful, feminine sophistication, it is over 87% derived from natural ingredients and resonates with sandalwood and a heart of Damask rose – the most opulent and quintessentially beautiful of all flowers. Make every day a celebration with this sparkling rose garden in a bottle.

Top notes: Pink pepper, bergamot, rose essential water and mandarin.

Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine and carrot seed.

Base notes: Amyris, sandalwood and vanilla bean.

Botanical Essence No.9

An alluring blend of the finest quality, ethically sourced natural botanicals, this evocative modern scent contrasts the warmth of a traditional chypre with the rich succulence of dark forest fruits. Over 90% derived from natural ingredients, juicy top notes of blackcurrant bud are complemented by crisp bergamot. Beyond, a heart of vibrant red ginger and velvety rich osmanthus is offset by the intense exoticism of Damask rose and Haitian vetiver. Created around a base of woody oakmoss and smooth patchouli, and enveloped within the warmth of vanilla.

Top notes: Blackcurrant bud, bergamot and red ginger.

Heart notes: Osmanthus, Damask rose and patchouli.

Base notes: Haitian vetiver, oakmoss and vanilla.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230083

"To celebrate Liz Earle’s 20th birthday"

If she's only 20 she's not wearing well, not much of an advert for the skin care :mysmilie_17:

My daughter would love this, I have however bought her the other LE TSV & a benefit make up set in Boots.

I don't rate the skincare since they changed the formulae of the c&p and skin tonic, but my son's girlfriend loves it (never had the original formula :/) , so I bought her the set of skincare basics from the LE site for£45 p&p free (she's just had their baby and deserves a treat!) I knew I would get a free candle ( she doesn't like candles as she has allergies so I get to keep the candle :D) and then of course there was a free body wash as well. I thought that was amazing value, but I was most tickled about the free p&p lol.

Many congratulations on your new grandchild! :happy: I'm sure your son's girlfriend will appreciate a treat. I didn't know Liz Earle did candles, will have to have a look. I love a nice candle! :nod:

I would really like to get this but am not going to cave in. I like all the perfumes apart from the original "fresh" one which is just not pleasant to my nose. I bought the last LE TSV but actually think I would have preferred this. Anyhow, I am not buying, I want to get the Bare Minerals on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back