Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if it has no facial skincare i would love it. cant abide the cleanse and polish or the basic moisturiser. but like most of the other items barring some of the perfumes

I wonder if it will be shampoo and conditioner (interested as I love the shampoo), bodywash and body cream and maybe a miracle product that cures dry feet. We'll see. Thanks for the heads up on the stock Super, I may stay up and see what's what. If it comes out early I'm sure you'll let us know. Might be perfume though, in which case not for me.

CC

I think Caroline will post hints on the TSV on Instagram.:) There she also said there will be a second Christmas TSV without skincare.

On the Liz Earle website they have announced it is called The Botanically Fragrant Trio. Also, on Twitter Caroline replied to someone that they would be safe to hint at their fave EDP to their OH. Maybe full size and 2 smaller sizes?

That is going to really P*ss off so many who will find its not available to them. Catching demo on the Beauty Channel of one of their perfumes came up in large letters over the details, Mainland Only.

Happens with nail polish too, QVC send and person does not get as they find courier or RM have refused to ship because of the rules on shipping fragrance. I know I sent a sample to someone in another part of NI and still had to get the correct label filled in on it.

That is going to really P*ss off so many who will find its not available to them. Catching demo on the Beauty Channel of one of their perfumes came up in large letters over the details, Mainland Only.
Yes, that's why I think it is unfair because they don't send perfumes outside the UK. I don't understand why they don't choose a different carrier for things like that, Boots e.g. uses DPD and they also send perfumes and whatever to Germany and other countries.

Perfume sounds tempting, but I'm not very keen on the perfume that came out first.

Perfume sounds tempting, but I'm not very keen on the perfume that came out first.

No that's the one I like the least. It really stinks awfully. I like the No 15 and the last one in the purple package. They are more spicy fragrances rather than fresh or floral.

Ooh, now I am definitely interested! I love no 100, recently given to me as a birthday gift, I also found I like no 1 and no 20. Very interested to see what it is and the price, of course. You can get such good offers on LE's own website though, it'll have to be a very good price to persuade me.

Latest posts

Back