Liz Earle TSV 16/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont need anything I just want this TSV. Two moisturisers? Thats a very good deal! Liz Earles Face cream are my favourite atm. Elemis does not moisturise or hydrate like these do. Well not my skin anyway.
All skins are different but the previous LE moisturisers did not do anything for me then I found a Skin Repair Rich in my stack & decided to use it.It moisturises my skin but does not leave a ‘greasy‘ film it provided a good matt base for makeup.Likewise with the Night cream ( take out the makeup bit!) I used LE faithfully in the past then tried Elemis which was also so good I used for years but the expense of that proved too much & was never a faithful fan of PCMC.I have now accepted if I find something I like, stick to it, although perhaps skins need a change as a kick start now & then?I thought at my age I might scale down the interest in skincare but not any sign of that yet.Then again the routine is pleasurable, that is so important!

All skins are different but the previous LE moisturisers did not do anything for me then I found a Skin Repair Rich in my stack & decided to use it.It moisturises my skin but does not leave a ‘greasy‘ film it provided a good matt base for makeup.Likewise with the Night cream ( take out the makeup bit!) I used LE faithfully in the past then tried Elemis which was also so good I used for years but the expense of that proved too much & was never a faithful fan of PCMC.I have now accepted if I find something I like, stick to it, although perhaps skins need a change as a kick start now & then?I thought at my age I might scale down the interest in skincare but not any sign of that yet.Then again the routine is pleasurable, that is so important!
Now I am the exact opposite! I loved the LE original Skin Repair light, but when they changed it, my skin didn’t like it at all… I’m currently using the Skin Repair rich as a night cream and I find it really greasy, and it just sits on the skin. I tried Elemis, and the PCMC really suits my skin. But it’s soooo expensive… having said that, Elemis do decent sales, and QVC TSV’s…. But the shelf life issue doesn’t go away….
I would like to try the new LE night cream, but I don’t need it now, so I will wait for the sales to come around, and hopefully get it at 30% off.

Well CK I am 76 so maybe my skin is reflecting that !? Moisture products make a difference to me I also like Clinique Moisture Surge.Good luck in finding your ‘like’ & finding your ‘ skin like’.There are so many products out there promising the ‘Holy Grail’, you will narrow things down!

Well CK I am 76 so maybe my skin is reflecting that !? Moisture products make a difference to me I also like Clinique Moisture Surge.Good luck in finding your ‘like’ & finding your ‘ skin like’.There are so many products out there promising the ‘Holy Grail’, you will narrow things down!
I do think our skins change quite a lot more than we always realise as we get older… I’m in my sixties and have noticed my skin is more dehydrated…
I will continue to look around… i‘m Sure I will find something!

I do think our skins change quite a lot more than we always realise as we get older… I’m in my sixties and have noticed my skin is more dehydrated…
I will continue to look around… i‘m Sure I will find something!
The best thing I’ve found is Gatineau peeling expert (Radiance enhancing gommage) twice a week, just lovely & only takes two minutes.

I dont wear foundation at all. But I have dry skin its not lined thankfully. Even the rich Elemis PCM with the PCM Essence, oil and a Liz Earle toner does not give me the comfort and all day bounce that I get with using the Rich skin Repair. My ultimate is Superskin with Neroli. The best moisturiser I have ever used.

I dont wear foundation at all. But I have dry skin its not lined thankfully. Even the rich Elemis PCM with the PCM Essence, oil and a Liz Earle toner does not give me the comfort and all day bounce that I get with using the Rich skin Repair. My ultimate is Superskin with Neroli. The best moisturiser I have ever used.
Now it’s funny, but I like Superskin a lot in the winter, and it suits my skin. But the rich Skin Repair is so greasy and just sits on my skin. As does the rich Elemis PCMC. I think I might try the Superskin again once september comes around… maybe my skin is ready for it full time..

Now it’s funny, but I like Superskin a lot in the winter, and it suits my skin. But the rich Skin Repair is so greasy and just sits on my skin. As does the rich Elemis PCMC. I think I might try the Superskin again once september comes around… maybe my skin is ready for it full time..
Maybe use a lighter moisturiser? Your skin may be not be ready to take a richer one until the winter when you reach for your Superskin. I will probably use Superskin in Winter with the Serum too.

Maybe use a lighter moisturiser? Your skin may be not be ready to take a richer one until the winter when you reach for your Superskin. I will probably use Superskin in Winter with the Serum too.
Yeah, I used to like the LE light formula…could try that again when it’s on sale…

Naturium Plant Ceramide Rich Moisture Cream is lovely and also the Bio Lipid body lotion, I’m going to try the vitamin C serum next, from Space NK.
Space NK is nice but the prices are eyewatering. I wanted to buy an Essence it was around £60.00 for a tiny bottle. That was a couple of years ago. Way above my budget.

Just looking at the monthly deal on LE website…. And one of the options is very similar to the TSV and the same price…but you get to choose your cleanser,toner and moisturiser…

200ml cleanser
200ml toner
50ml skin repair
Then as your free gift…
50ml of the new night cream
10ml (I think) of the superskin night concentrate.

So the night concentrate instead of an extra toner…. Same price plus free postage and a travel size gift. And reward points if you’ve signed up!

You can also mix and match, so you could add in the glow range or the superskin moisturiser. That would put the price up, but gives you exactly what you want. I’m a bit more tempted by that offer to be honest…

Which is richer Boffs - the SS, or the SRR. If you have used the new night cream, where does that sit it with the former 2, in terms of richness.

Please also re answer the above, in terms of hydration, which we know is not the same as 'richness' (by which I think you mean nourishing?)

You have 30 minutes to answer & this question is worth a total of 50 marks. 🤓 😃

Superskin eye cream is excellent. I am using it at the moment, but mine is still in the pump style bottle as I bought in TKMaxx last year. All you need is the tiniest amount.

They keep putting two C&P in TSVs, makes me think it really must be the cheapest product for them to make. I know, the special editions always seem to end up in TKMaxx for around £9.99. It is one product my skin really dislikes and haven't used in years.
C & P is so joyless, I feel. I expect, like you, Donna that is costs peanuts to make.

Nice to read about the recommendations on here :)
I have one.....I received a sample sachet of the Elemis Pro Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator included with an order from John Lewis.
It's been in the cupboard for weeks, but tried it this morning.
Fab results from this, my skin feels like silk.
It smells like original cleansing balm (which I don't like) but the scent disappears once rinsed off.
Fantastic product....just my opinion of course :)

Just looking at the monthly deal on LE website…. And one of the options is very similar to the TSV and the same price…but you get to choose your cleanser,toner and moisturiser…

200ml cleanser
200ml toner
50ml skin repair
Then as your free gift…
50ml of the new night cream
10ml (I think) of the superskin night concentrate.

So the night concentrate instead of an extra toner…. Same price plus free postage and a travel size gift. And reward points if you’ve signed up!

You can also mix and match, so you could add in the glow range or the superskin moisturiser. That would put the price up, but gives you exactly what you want. I’m a bit more tempted by that offer to be honest…
but don't we get 2 c&P & 2 toners in th eTSV

Latest posts

Back