Liz Earle TSV 16/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i was thinking it was going to be more & compared to LE direct its a cracking price (if you dont use or sell something i always stick it on ebay or facebook in groups ect & they fly out)
It’s a good price if you use all the products. As with all TSV’s.
But I dont, and i find this set a bit boring. If they had the hydrating oil I might have been tempted.
Each to their own, I’m sure a lot of LE fans will love this.

I am well shocked up now as am just expecting a delivery from LE with 3 free products (not all full sizes).I need to abstain from ordering for some time! Anyone tried the Superskin Eye Cream? That might be one slip but it has to get me away from my years of attachment to Clinique All about Eyes.

Far too much C&P and skin tonic for me. I used to sell the things I didn't need but now everyone's doing it and you virtually have to give them away to get rid of them. They used to sell for a good price the same day I listed them but last time I was left with a lot of C&P which I ended up leaving in the loos at work so someone would take them (they did!!).

CC

I don't think it's that great a deal compared to some of the good sets and offers LE often have, as I am not keen on the day skin repair and don't need anymore C&P for a long whole, I am out
That was my take on it. And I just remembered I got a night cream in the last Elemis TSV I bought… and that’s 50mls. So i can wait until the autumn/winter sales when LE do 30% off…

Some good offers on the Boots website for LE.
Yes, and you get points and free delivery! And you only buy what you need.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVC you’d pay £128.50

Skin Repair Choice 50ml £26 cost £11.32
Relaxing Edition Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml with 2 cloths* £22 cost £9.58
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml with 2 clothes* £19.50 cost £8.49
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £17.50 cost £7.62
Relaxing Edition Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £17.50 cost £7.62
Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream 50ml £26 cost £11.32
1 x headband
4 x pure cotton cloths * included in above

Total £128.50 cost £55.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

A nice TSV balanced if you like a full system and the night cream sound's lovely with the addition of lavender. 4 cloths I love these and a headband. Its very very tempting. Even more reason not to buy Elemis.
I really really really wish LE hadn’t fiddled with the Skin Repair…. Then I wouldn’t have to buy Elemis 😂but sadly we don’t always get what we wish for….
It is a nice set of basics plus a new cream and if you use it all then it’s good value.
Sadly I’m stuck with Elemis to a degree…. As the PCMC suits my skin like nothing else does.

I quite like the philosophy day cream with SPF , I never use one without now and the old LE skin repair for night time before they butchered it.

I am well shocked up now as am just expecting a delivery from LE with 3 free products (not all full sizes).I need to abstain from ordering for some time! Anyone tried the Superskin Eye Cream? That might be one slip but it has to get me away from my years of attachment to Clinique All about Eyes.
Superskin eye cream is excellent. I am using it at the moment, but mine is still in the pump style bottle as I bought in TKMaxx last year. All you need is the tiniest amount.

They keep putting two C&P in TSVs, makes me think it really must be the cheapest product for them to make. I know, the special editions always seem to end up in TKMaxx for around £9.99. It is one product my skin really dislikes and haven't used in years.

Its good value if you want to stock up on all the basics.
But I don’t want or need all that C&P or toner.
I would like to try the new night cream at some time, but there’s no hurry, and LE and boots will have 30% off at some stage.

You get some great bargains directly from LE
I agree what a fab haul of goodies.

I dont need anything I just want this TSV. Two moisturisers? Thats a very good deal! Liz Earles Face cream are my favourite atm. Elemis does not moisturise or hydrate like these do. Well not my skin anyway.

Latest posts

Back