Liz Earle TSV 16/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just been on the LE website and put my own collection together including C&P, the Glow tonic and Rich moisturiser, all my choice.They include (free a tube of the new night cream and the Superskin Oil, & small size of IBST)not sure of the sizes but may be a good way to try?I have registered for their points system and always get free delivery (applies over certain amount).I know a lot of you don’t like the newer version of the moisturiser but I love it, even preferring to Superskin.
I am a sucker for small sizes of the products I love or always put into small pots when I go away.

I have just been on the LE website and put my own collection together including C&P, the Glow tonic and Rich moisturiser, all my choice.They include (free a tube of the new night cream and the Superskin Oil, & small size of IBST)not sure of the sizes but may be a good way to try?I have registered for their points system and always get free delivery (applies over certain amount).I know a lot of you don’t like the newer version of the moisturiser but I love it, even preferring to Superskin.
I am a sucker for small sizes of the products I love or always put into small pots when I go away.
I use the Loccitane advent calendar miniatures for city breaks abroad.
Save on luggage space.

I am using the Lavender C&P at the moment, then use the Glow as my 2nd cleanse ( always done 2 even before the bloggers got onto it).The C&P with Neroli in the last? TSV was a real favourite.No doubt this will be in my basket even though have just placed an order with LE, we’ll see?

I thought that pick and mix collection was quite a good idea…..
I just don’t want to spend out for the C&P and toner.

Now the Superskin I can use in the cold months… although I’m wondering if my skin will still like it… I’ve got a pot unopened so we shall see

I thought that pick and mix collection was quite a good idea…..
I just don’t want to spend out for the C&P and toner.

Now the Superskin I can use in the cold months… although I’m wondering if my skin will still like it… I’ve got a pot unopened so we shall see
You could have the Glow cleanser but maybe that is of no use to you? I kept away from that range until the last TSV when I thought I could try and return.Now love it but we all know our skin types and what we like.

You could have the Glow cleanser but maybe that is of no use to you? I kept away from that range until the last TSV when I thought I could try and return.Now love it but we all know our skin types and what we like.
I got that TSV and hated it! Ended up using the cleanser to shave my legs with… the toner was ok… but nothing special. And the cream tried my skin out badly, although in fairness, it did glow! Hubby is using it and even he says its not the nicest

Liz Earle website has a sale on…and the new night cream is reduced to £20….
The sale lasts for two days, and as the TSV is launched tomorrow, it could be worth seeing how much the TSV is before deciding which option is best….
I’m keen to try the new night cream, but don’t really want all the other bits. Unless it’s a too good to be true price!

Anyone got any thoughts on the TSV price? The night cream is £26 full price…. So I’m hoping it will be under £40 🤞

Liz Earle Day to Night Renew & Restore 6 Piece Skincare Collection
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Refresh your whole skincare routine with this six-piece Renew & Restore Day to Night Collection. Boasting all the botanical-inspired formulas you need to see you from AM to PM, this set brings you brand new Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream and iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, beloved Skin Repair Moisturiser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic in both Original and Relaxing Editions, plus a headband and four cotton cloths. Care for your complexion from morning to evening with this complete skincare routine, courtesy of the experts at Liz Earle.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £128.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £52 plus P&P, you’re saving £76.50.
Skincare newness - introducing two brand new formulas: Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream and Relaxing Edition Instant Boost Skin Tonic, both created to pamper your complexion before bed. While the Relaxing Edition of lauded Instant Boost Skin Tonic harmonises soothing scent notes of Damask rose petal and lavender essential oil, Skin Repair Night Cream works to deeply hydrate and revitalise the look of skin overnight. Wake up to radiant, renewed-looking skin by morning with the help of this brand new duo!
Meet your new routine - your skin's needs change during the day and at night, so with this in mind, this luxurious collection has been curated specially to cater to your complexion's ever-altering requirements. It includes two different versions of legendary Cleanse & Polish and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, as well as your choice of Skin Repair, so you can tailor your ritual to the time of day with ease.
A hydration hero - Skin Repair Moisturiser now comes in three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Keep your routine going - stock up on this spectacular skincare for longer by selecting our Auto Delivery option! You'll receive the same incredible collection twice more, every 60 days, all at today's amazing price. Trust us, your skin will thank you for it!
Choose your formula:
  • Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration
Contains:
  • 1 x Relaxing Edition Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - delicately scented with a harmonising blend of pure damask rose petal and lavender essential oils, this soothing edition of Liz Earle's iconic cream cleanser will work to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean, all while enhancing your wind-down routine
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Relaxing Edition Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a blissfully soothing edition of this lauded toner that works to leave skin feeling refreshed and radiant, helping to prep your complexion for the next steps in your routine. Enriched with botanical extracts of aloe vera, calendula and chamomile, and scented with a calming fragrance blend of rose and lavender
  • 1 x Skin Repair Cream (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Skin Repair Hydrating Night Cream (50ml) - an intensive night cream that works to reduce visible signs of fatigue overnight, helping to leave skin feeling deeply hydrated and soft. Infused with hyaluronic acid and botanical extracts of 4 o’clock flower, snow mushroom, borage seed oil and avocado oil, it's delicately fragranced with a relaxing rose and lavender scent
  • 1 x headband
  • 4 x pure cotton cloths (2 x lilac trim, 2 x green trim) - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash

Liz Earle website has a sale on…and the new night cream is reduced to £20….
The sale lasts for two days, and as the TSV is launched tomorrow, it could be worth seeing how much the TSV is before deciding which option is best….
I’m keen to try the new night cream, but don’t really want all the other bits. Unless it’s a too good to be true price!

Anyone got any thoughts on the TSV price? The night cream is £26 full price…. So I’m hoping it will be under £40 🤞
I’m very surprised it’s over £52 makes me think again. I don’t think I will get this one now …. Not the bargains the TSV’S once were x

I’m very surprised it’s over £52 makes me think again. I don’t think I will get this one now …. Not the bargains the TSV’S once were x
Totally agree! And with the postage it’s £56….
I can try the night cream for £20 at the moment, direct from LE…
I‘m really shocked by that price…

Depends if you like & use all the products.I went on the LE website where I usually order from & with the 20% off some products the total came to over £100.I also like the moisturiser & night creams in the tubes for travelling.

Totally agree! And with the postage it’s £56….
I can try the night cream for £20 at the moment, direct from LE…
I‘m really shocked by that price…
For £70 on the Liz Earle website I got this last week
IMG_2752.png

Depends if you like & use all the products.I went on the LE website where I usually order from & with the 20% off some products the total came to over £100.I also like the moisturiser & night creams in the tubes for travelling.
Its good value if you want to stock up on all the basics.
But I don’t want or need all that C&P or toner.
I would like to try the new night cream at some time, but there’s no hurry, and LE and boots will have 30% off at some stage.

For £70 on the Liz Earle website I got this last week View attachment 26058
You get some great bargains directly from LE

Its got 100ml of moisturiser plus the other items its really not a bad price. !00ml of Elemis moisturiser is £100.00 and imo its not that moisturising.

Its got 100ml of moisturiser plus the other items its really not a bad price. !00ml of Elemis moisturiser is £100.00 and imo its not that moisturising.
Yes it has but I don’t like the Skin Repair. So for me, that would be a product I wouldn’t buy, so I also have to factor that into any decision to purchase. I can (and do) use the C&P and toner, but I have found cheaper alternatives that work just as well. And I have a few of each stashed.
If you like all the products, want to get stocked up with all the basics plus try the new night cream it’s not a bad price at all.

The other thing for me is after all the shelf life issues, I really am looking long and hard at how many products I have stashed in the cupboard. I haven’t had any issues with LE, but they are a company that does have a lot of special offers and sales so the need to stockpile is diminished.

Latest posts

Back