Lulu Guinness Tsv 10/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've just put some 70% reductions on the Lulu Guinness website - not on many handbags though unfortunately.

Lulu Guinness TSV

I was just wondering has anyone got any ideas as to what the LG TSV will be on Saturday 10/8/13.
What would you want as a TSV, as I believe the last few TSV's where not popular enough to sell out?
What is an acceptable price, considering some/most of her bags can be very pricey? I'm new to the forum so I hope I haven't duplicated a thread.

Welcome Emerson, I have previously posted a mention of the upcoming Tsv but no-one has posted any clues as to what it may be. I do like some of her bags and have a few but have never bought one from Q, I have a couple of franka bags that I love and have got from other sources for a lot less, that has to be one of my favourite LG bags, I liked the perforated wanda they did a couple of years ago but that was far less popular. I have not liked the last few Tsvs but was tempted with the Eva and then resisted. I am intrigued to know what she has in store for us, would imagine it will be at least £250 ish if it is a fair size bag. I don't like the really quirky ones myself so hope it's not one of those.x

Welcome Emerson, I have previously posted a mention of the upcoming Tsv but no-one has posted any clues as to what it may be. I do like some of her bags and have a few but have never bought one from Q, I have a couple of franka bags that I love and have got from other sources for a lot less, that has to be one of my favourite LG bags, I liked the perforated wanda they did a couple of years ago but that was far less popular. I have not liked the last few Tsvs but was tempted with the Eva and then resisted. I am intrigued to know what she has in store for us, would imagine it will be at least £250 ish if it is a fair size bag. I don't like the really quirky ones myself so hope it's not one of those.x

Thanks for your welcome, I too have a few bags but only one from Q - the Jamie, it suited me as it was on easy pays and as I walk with a crutch the cross-body suits my needs. I usually shop in the Lulu Guinness winter (if I have anything left over from Christmas) or summer sales. The way I look at it is, you save a bit each month and if you get a 50% or 70% reduction then you are beating Q's prices by miles! I'd like to see a medium sized handheld bag, but if it's gonna be bigger than the last few TSV's then Q would need to be putting it on 3 or more probably 4 easy pays before I could consider it. I can but dream, I suppose!! x.

Just decided I would like the red Amelia tote that has a croc effect, that house of fraser are selling at the mo. I also like the emerald Nicola bag, I have the small one in the cobalt colour and do like it, I hope it's on easy pays whatever it is!

If money was no object I think I'd go for the new Jodie, in the colour block collection on the LG website...but getting back to reality......

I hope its not stone, red, black or cobalt. Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Pale Blue, and even Grey would be nice for a change. But it ain't gonna happen.

Lulu did mention a while back on one of her shows that it would be a Franka bag. I thought that’s why they were selling the Franka bag on easy pay during her last annioversary to get rid of the old stock!

Franka?!? I'm done for if it is! My favouritest LG bag shape EVER! (except if it's canvas or punctured leather or hairy calf)

Latest posts

Back