Mally TSV 24/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting that the US TSV is on 13 December, so we get ours a few weeks earlier!

Might be interested, once I've seen the colours more clearly. I would also have preferred shadow sticks to shadow palettes and don't really want 3 mascaras!

Mally 12 Piece Celebrate Your Beauty Collection

QVC Price: £69.00

Today's Special Value Price : £44.97

P&P: £4.95
203814.jpg mally s.jpgmally t.jpgmally tsvd.jpgmally tsvx.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-12-Piece...03814.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@1bf81bf8

I bought the tsv that she repeated with the primer and grey bag, love the mascara that came with that but she doesn't seem to have done it on its own

Have bought this tsv this morning on 3 easy pays. 1 set for my sister for her birthday at the beginning of Feb (works out at just under £17 which is a bargain for 4 items) and the rest will split between my daughter (stocking fillers for Christmas) and myself. Even with P&P factored in, 12 items works out at just over £4 each which if you love Mally makeup (as we all do in this family) is a real bargain.

Yes I think it's a great collection. Her make up is lovely too. Was pleased to purchase early. Done and dusted now until the vitamix!!

I like Mally stuff but the plum set in this tsv is putting me off.

Yes, same here. Think the plum lipstick looks vile & that eyeshadow set is just the colours to make you look like you've got a streaming cold. Would be better if you could choose each set at a third of the price so you could mix & match.

Funny how we all like different things, I can't bear borrrrring browns and taupes, so I wish there was another colour palette like the plum one. They'll never please everyone :)

Yes I think a nice selection is great. Gets you out of a rut. I didn't think any of the colours looked vile but some I would probably use more than others.

Yes I think a nice selection is great. Gets you out of a rut. I didn't think any of the colours looked vile but some I would probably use more than others.

Mally is known for her plums & purples. I think they look nice on darker skin tones but won't suit everyone. I like her makeup but don't see myself buying this set. Didn't buy the last tsv either. Why have two tsvs with eye shadows together? Don't like the lipglosses much, alright if one is in a set but 3? No thanks already have enough. 3 mascaras - I already have 3 new mascaras waiting to be used - don't need anymore! Might check eBay afterwards for the eyeliners if they turn out to be nice after I've seen the swatches during the presentation.

I wouldve preferred shadow sticks as well. I wonder if she'll do another shadow stick holiday set like she did last year. It was a fabulous OTO - I've used it so much this year it was a great set. In regards to gifting I already have bought my friends pressies, some makeup in the Illamasqua half price sale earlier this year! So don't need to buy anything for them.. & my sister prefers Laura Mercier stuff.. but I tried a LM shadow stick on my hand in Space NK not long ago and rubbed it & it was gone within 10 mins! Love the durability of the Mally ones they last hours on my eyes!

I bought a set of Mally eyesticks and loved them all except for the plummy colour. It kind of made me look as if I had bruised eyelids. I`ve used the others to death and because I`m a woman over a certain age I like the creamy texture rather than a powdery texture. They seem to last on my eyelids and don`t sink into the creases like other makes have done.

Yes I know the one you mean ., I have that set too. I haven't used that shade much either! I think it is ok used very lightly but not all over like you can with all the other shades.

Latest posts

Back