Marlawynne TSV 15/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was watching some of the show today with Eyelid and Wet Evie. They were featuring the suede “Shacket” at a fairly (for MW) reasonable £69.
I was checking the reviews which were mostly positive, but one lady had bought 4 and the sent them all back as although she liked them on first sight, she then said that the sleeves were far too baggy.
Eyelid started to read this review, got as far as sen…. then realised what she was about to read and blah de blah’d the rest.

If QVC sniff something has captured a section of their customers, they will pounce on it and have it produced up the alley, as they have done with biker jackets and denim jackets. I reckon too that we'll be seeing a lot more faux suede.

Don't they just ! reminds me of my grandad liking a certain dinner my Gran dished up, and because he said he like it the poor bugger had that same meal 3 times a week until he said ENOUGH !

Imagine Ruthless being around in the days when shark bite hems and cold shoulder tops were part of every bit of fashion a few years ago. Her animal print with shark bite :eek: :eek: that image is just too awful.

Attachments

• MW TSV 1.jpg
    MW TSV 1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 83
  • MW TSV 2.jpg
    MW TSV 2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 89
  • MW TSV 3.jpg
    MW TSV 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 93
  • MW TSV 4.jpg
    MW TSV 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 89
There is also what looks like a fake leather strip up the side. The Americans don't do 'classy'. Sadly neither does Ruthless or Julian M .

They’ll probably end up with the models looking as though they’ve been shoved into sausage skins because of the narrow legs, like some of the other brands do. I guess they’re alright if you are stick thin but otherwise I’m doubtful.

MarlaWynne Stretch Faux Suede Jean

QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Regular

Petite
Now this is what we call a seasonal staple! These faux suede jeans from MarlaWynne are sure to become your new go-to when it comes to transitional dressing, with a classic straight leg design, a stretchy elasticated waistband and a premium faux suede fabric that will add style and texture to your look in moments. Whether youre kicking back in the day or going all out in the evening, these flattering trousers can be paired with any of your favourite tops or blouses for a gorgeous day-to-night look youll want to wear again and again.
A twist on a classic – with a flattering straight leg shape and classic details like a button fastening and welt pockets, these jeans will add a touch of timeless style to your wardrobe, while the plush faux suede fabric gives them a chic twist. Giving any outfit an elegant finish, these jeans are your go-to for a stylish look in a matter of moments.
Very versatile – thanks to their easy shape, these jeans can be styled with almost any of your favourite tops, T-shirts, blouses and jumpers. Simply slip them on under a sparkly tunic for a fabulous night out or tuck a graphic tee into them for a fashionable daytime ensemble that will freshen up your look.
Find your colour – with five different colours to pick from, you’re spoilt for choice! Go for classic Black or Dark Camel for a shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, or choose Burgundy or Thyme to give your look a gorgeous touch of seasonal colour. Or, for a crisp, elegant finish, choose Oyster.
  • Fully elasticated waist
  • Front and back pockets
  • Button and zip fastening
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

I caught the first few minutes of the TSV at midnight and I don’t know if Melissa and Catherine were wearing the petite length but they looked rather short to me.

I’ve just been on holiday and the big autumn thing seemed to be fluffy fur everything. Each shop had a different colour scheme, white, cream, colbalt blue, grey, purple, lime green all in fluffy fur! Green and purple seemed to be popular for other materials.

Latest posts

Back