Molton Brown - gone from QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ladies!!!!!......Is there the remotest possibility that we can keep this clean???
And, iclaudipuss, don't try to blither on about Bliss products and change the subject. You don't fool me!;)

Darn it, bbelle! I was hoping to lull people into a false sense of security before launching full-tilt into my obsessive compulsive fancies. Foiled again!

Well, I think the Liam question is more pressing, but since the thread is about MB, over to you, SCW...

:( I love Molton Brown, and always loved the tsv and got them. As for being a really high end brand - pfft! Yes it is expensive, but I shop in Harrods normally (before you all accuse me of being snobby, I do live just around the corner and they do have a variety of prices in there for most things.) and if I was going to go 'high end' then I would def. choose something like Jo Malone bath oil, over Molton Brown. It's a shame, I will miss the kits. I'll just stock up on the kits available in the Harrods sale - they have loads on offer.

Well, I think the Liam question is more pressing, but since the thread is about MB, over to you, SCW...

Simple! Advertise the the stuff with Liam Cunningham in a bath of it - better still, the shower, and maybe just incase there are tots watching have a heavenly gingerlily poised ...just so...
Sales would rocket...:)

Bluddy hell! I can't stand HG but even I would buy...Snuffles, I like your style hon.

Who is this Liam Cunningham. What am I missing !!

Off to have a look.

:eeyore1:

I think Liam and Iclaudipuss would make a perfect couple. He is very goodlooking Bloke., Iclaudipuss has good taste.

Last edited:
I see Liam Cunningham has now become a forum-wide obsession... I'll give it another couple of weeks before the papers will be onto us for a juicy case of mass female hysteria. And you've started this, iclaudipuss!:D

I'm as involved in the general obsession as the next forum member! I think we should ask Graham if it would be possible to have a Liam Cunningham section in the forum: it seems the logical next step...

Latest posts

Back