Money Off Codes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NO £10 off liz Earle TSV

Been on the phone and they said I could not use money off voucher on TSV,Shame

Oh dear, sorry about that rubyrat. Queen Liz must not allow her customers to save money. Can't imagine it was a QVC decision they will want to sell as much as possible.

Thats ridiculous. Surely its your decision what you spend the £10.00 voucher on. They cant
state what you spend it on. Would Liz be allowed to make those demands. Would hope
not

Hi I love chocolate,rung them and they say cannot be used with any other promotion which is states in the T&C,any way bought it anyway.slightly miffed lol

Hi I love chocolate,rung them and they say cannot be used with any other promotion which is states in the T&C,any way bought it anyway.slightly miffed lol

That's bad. I did read that but didn't think a TSV would be called a promotion. A con if you ask me. I suppose you can't use it on a Summer Surprise, OTO, Bargain Hunter etc which there seem to be more and more of.

Very clever, QVC, but BAD for customer relations.

Oh! was saving my £10 voucher to use on the Bare Minerals TSV but I guess I'll let it pass then. I'll think about getting some more Emma Hardie Moringa Balm but otherwise it's going to go unused I suspect.

Has nobody posted about this on Facebook? There seem to have been lots of posts about the code not working on the website but nothing about not being able to use it for a TSV.

Just checked the QVC Facebook page and someone has posted that they used the £10 off on the Liza Earle TSV so if I were you I would get back on the phone rubyrat!

Last edited:
Been on the phone yet again,firstly they said it was wrong but there is nothing they could do as the order has been shipped,then after some time they said they would credit my account by £10 we will see...

Yes, a few said they have used it on the Liz Earle TSV after all. Ordered by phone and no problem.

I used it on LE TSV on phone this morning. No problem and got email confirmation on order

Frm QVC CS

I am sorry you have had trouble with the Promotional Code online; it appears there has been a slight issue with this. If you could call our Call
Centre on 0800-51-41-31 they will be able to redeem the code for you.

Used mine today on the Minnie mouse collection :)

Me too! Will Ebay the Nail Envy and the polish with confetti hearts in (I already have it - purchased it from Ebay). I will also probably sell the bubblegum pink coloured polish too, so selling all 3 means I'll probably recoup the entire cost of the set in itself, leaving me with 2 free polishes, and the avoplex hand cream thing and the polish remover.

Latest posts

Back