New Year, New Shows?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Having seen trailers for Richard Jackson's Gardening Preview, I assume not! I wonder if we'll have 30 TSV's before spring like we did last year. I notice a lot tech too. Perhaps they could combine the two and give us plate sized flowers with an iPod dock?!

:sleepy: They need radical overhaul pronto. Groundhog day. Do the presenters seem jaded? They do to me.

I should imagine they're sick to the back teeth with trying to find new ways of flogging the same old carp and it's obvious that management are demanding a more hyper and OTT presenting style to whip up sales. Most of them probably know about our views on the p&p rip-off.

"Baby its Cold Outside"

Now they're trying to attract our attention with snazzy names for the 24 hour period of same old boring carp - presumably the Household Helpers hour is to buy items we can use round the house just to keep us warm!

To save them thinking of something different each day how about..

"Today's Déjà vu Spectacular!"

"If You Miss Yesterdays Shite Today, There's Always Tomorrow!!"

Last edited:
Doing their best on the Centigrade hour to sell heavy coats, the weather lately only being a tickle, there will be worse to come. Does Q not broadcast to Scotland?

It is so boring, so very, very, very, very boring. Same old rubbish, over priced, over hyped, rocketing p and p costs and nothing other than easy pays to set it apart from other sellers. Can't bear the thought of Richard Jackson gurning and making that hideous noise that is meant to denote wonderment at some shrivelled looking twig that he assures us will bloom into flowers that will have the neighbours sighing in envy.

They will be flogging those ****** solar fountains, twirly foil garden ornaments, more solar lights, etc In fact I reckon we should get a thread going to guess what tired old rubbish will be dragged out for 2012 and also how many times they will mention the Olympics no matter how tenuous the connection.

Latest posts

Back