Ojon styling products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
I'm a huge fan of Ojon shampoos / conditioners and hairspray. I got carried away recently and bought almost everything when Ojon was the TSV but i'm struggling to like the mousse, (thickening foam) and hydrating volumising spray, revitalising mist and the restorative treatment spray, ALL of them make my hair greasy and tacky and I struggle to get a comb through my hair after using them when my hair is dry. I use very little of the stuff as I thought that might be the problem, but nope, still the same, I have followed the instructions but still feel like I need to wash my hair after using them. Anyone else have the same problem? They all dull my hair too... very weird as I thought the opposite would be happen.

I have the mousse and have the same problem - it leaves my hair tacky and dull.

I like the revitalising mist better but it doesn't leave my hair with much volume but I love the smell of it. Haven't tried the others.

love restorative treatment and shampoo and conditioner both in hydrating but i dont like anything else tbh. there are far better things on the high street and lots cheaper.
have you tried philip kingsley?

I don't seem to get on with the styling products either. I love the Tawaka shampoo and conditioner and the restorative treatment but not much else. Both the restorative spray and the restorative styling stuff in the pump (think it was the TSV before last) make my hair look greasy and leave me wanting to wash my hair again. I do like the new restorative stuff that was in the recent tsv though, that's made my hair super soft and very blonde which is good.

i agree Vikki. I adore all the shampoos. I like the revitalising mist when its on wet hair but when i've tried it on dry hair i've had to wash it again. I got the mousse from john lewis which is a shame because otherwise it would have gone back it certainly doesn't add volume to my hair and when used in conjuction with the thickening spray i can hardly get a comb through it.

As for the restorative spray it makes my hair look dry and dull. I thought it was just me as all the reviews have been fantastic, I have peresevered with all the products but i think i'm going to stick to the original restorative treatment and the shampoo and conditioner. I find the Tawaka works a treat

I had terrible problems with my hair breaking and to quote AY i paid a fortune to have a private appt with philip Kingsley who told me to stop putting in bleach and never use straightners on it again.(not rocket science) His products didn't work and Ojon has really brought it back to how it used to be, however i'm going to stop using the thickening spray and mousse as i don't want it drying out again.

I'm a huge fan of Ojon shampoos / conditioners and hairspray. I got carried away recently and bought almost everything when Ojon was the TSV but i'm struggling to like the mousse, (thickening foam) and hydrating volumising spray, revitalising mist and the restorative treatment spray, ALL of them make my hair greasy and tacky and I struggle to get a comb through my hair after using them when my hair is dry. I use very little of the stuff as I thought that might be the problem, but nope, still the same, I have followed the instructions but still feel like I need to wash my hair after using them. Anyone else have the same problem? They all dull my hair too... very weird as I thought the opposite would be happen.

I use Ojon exclusively on my hair but have found strange mixed results, like you. The shampoo and conditioners are great. I alternate Tawaka with the volumising and they are both amazing. I find the animated styling creme, wonderful, but the glossing creme is awful on my hair. I adore the hair spray and the dry shampoo, also the volumising spray,but the plump, lift and hold spray is awful and the original muddy stuff (forgotten it's name) does nothing for me.
I have no idea what makes the difference but with anyone's hair range, there are things that don't suit me. Overall, Ojon is the best thing I have EVER used on my hair

Thanks for the replies ladies, really useful :) bank manager is going to love all the non TSV stuff (I bought 2) is going back!

Latest posts

Back