Ojon TSV 4th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I NEED THIS! Website is currently down, it crashed when I was making my order and now I can't even log in to check whether it went thorugh or not, ****** QVC, if I miss out I will be so :angry:

I'm another fan of the rub out cleanser, I think the problems with the can clogging up is becasue people weren't shaking it enough before use, I always make sure I give it a good shake for a minute or so and the differnece with my hair is amazing. I have used batiste in the past but wasn't impressed and it didn't last long enough, at the time i was blonde but am now brown so that would make me even less likely to use it.

I think £50 inc P&P is ridiculous for just over 1 litre of total product and I don't care which tribe made it I would be surprised if they receive more than a few quid for their efforts. Me thinks someone is making a lot of money out of this brand.

The £16 bottles are 250ml and the Tsv ones are 474ml so it's just less than 2 bottles but still a huge bargain!

Duh! Realised my error when I picked up my bottle to shampoo my hair this morning! Maths was never my strong point. Still good value though.

Need to get my supply of the treatment but have just opened litre thickening shampoo and conditoner.

Is there anyone just wanting the shampoo and conditioner from the TSV ?

I know my litres shampoo and conditioner say opened they last 18mths, just wondering how long these would last unopened ?

Should I just order ?

:confused:

Yes bags just order it. I am ordering it for the treatment too. Will use the shampoo, but its mainly for the treatment.

ojon

Bought just 1 tsv for rachel ,she in chicago and phoned me and i asked if she wanted it for part of her xmas ,god she got excited as loves this ,and few of her friends at st andrews uni have borrowed it from her and love it ,but at £50 for the set with the postage 1 set was enough ,also bought the fortifying set as that was fab value glad bought that at midnight as was a bargain for £29+ and postage as there is over £79+ worth in it .so knew i wanted that if came back in stock as reviews were great but never been quick enough to buy it ,i know its expensive but 4 months supply my shampoo £3.89 +conditioner £3.89 lasts 1 month so with being on so much medication my hair at times just falls out ,now its so thin i get upset at times ,so hope the fortifying set does the job ans puts a smile on my face ,as know the tsv will put a smile on rachels face and been warned dont let others use it unless they dont have any shampoo as at £50 a go too expensive to hand out to friends.but tsv is i think 6 months supply or maybe i misheard but divide it down doesnt seem so bad. Even if hubby has no job at end of the month At least i got half my xmas shopping done through tsvs ,just liz earle now and i will be happy.:wave:

I NEED THIS! Website is currently down, it crashed when I was making my order and now I can't even log in to check whether it went thorugh or not, ****** QVC, if I miss out I will be so :angry:

I'm another fan of the rub out cleanser, I think the problems with the can clogging up is becasue people weren't shaking it enough before use, I always make sure I give it a good shake for a minute or so and the differnece with my hair is amazing. I have used batiste in the past but wasn't impressed and it didn't last long enough, at the time i was blonde but am now brown so that would make me even less likely to use it.

I'm a Batiste fan. I have dark brown hair and don;t find it leaves any white powdery residue (use the normal version not the one for brown hair). I just spray lnto root area from a bit of a distance - stick hands in and give a good rub. Just like they do on the ojon demos. I not only use it between shampoos but also find it helps to give volume when styling - particularly if I've been a bit heavy handed with styling products. Haven;t tried the rub out but seems pricey in comparison to Batiste which does the job for me OK...

I haven't used any ojon products-I am tempted by the TSV today particularly on the easy pay but £50 for essentially shampoo?.....I'm not sure....particularly when saving myself for kipling tomorrow!!

Re batisite - I use it everyday.I do have platinum blonde hair so it does help with my roots LOL! as I do agree it can be white and powdery - but you do need to work it in,I'm sure they do a brunette version now? I love it,couldn't live without it!

Just recieved my Ojon TSV this morning, I thought I would put the pump dispensers into the bottles..... errrrrrrrr, :headbang: they are far too long to fit in the bottle!! Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Just recieved my Ojon TSV this morning, I thought I would put the pump dispensers into the bottles..... errrrrrrrr, :headbang: they are far too long to fit in the bottle!! Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Phew glad you posted this
I'm so annoyed only bought if you see my earlier post because pumps were included.
I'm starting a new thread about this so it will hopefully get seen by the powers that be.

Last edited:
I've left a post on the QVC Facebook page to alert QVC and others about this.

YES i have had the same problem

3 reviews on this so far and the 1st review was posted last Fri before the tsv went to air. Surprise Surprise all 5* reviews. No one on QVC Facebook page has acknowledged my post about the Ojon Pumps.

Just off to ring CS about the bliddy pumps. Having said that, not converted on the product either yet! Not sure that I like the smell of the treatment, reminds me a little bit of smoke. And as for the shampoo and conditioner....well, apart from the product I lost trying to screw in the pumps that is......not too sure either. Have not seen a dramatic difference other then my hair seems quite lank! Maybe its too heavy for my fine, blonde hair? Best stick with it though as the more I use, the less it will weigh if I choose to return it! :dull::dull::dull::dull::dull:

I'd ask for a pre-paid label /collection if you decide it's not for you CM; that faulty pump might just have saved you the return postage!

Jude xx

:mysmilie_481:Ooooo I got some new pump dispensers delivered this morning .......... :mysmilie_503: exactly the same as the original wrong ones. :mysmilie_59: Nice one!

However, Estee Lauder are aware of the problem and they are hoping to sort something out soon.

10-14 days

Hi,
CS rang me back this morning to tell me the correct pumps will be sent from Ojon in USA and may take 10-14 days to arrive. Fingers crossed...... I will let you all know what happens.
:wave:

Latest posts

Back