OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh sweetpea - I've lost many an hour looking at youtube for nail art tips. I've had a go at the water marbelling before - it looks great but it's messy and a lot of faffing about!

What colours did you go for?
Muppet colours I like best are warm and fozzie,excuse moi and possibly rainbow connection......will get them from the bay though.

Yet again you have put more ideas in my head becuase now I am looking at the nails inc glitters and effects!!!lol plus a konad starter set.......it never ends :emo:

I have had a play with the rainbow one and am not impressed. I have to sort of push the glitter bits into/onto the nail if that makes sinse. Needs 2 topcoats as well as the glitter particles are so big
looks good though

Last edited:
when people talk about the bay, is this meaning a well known auction site? or a shop called the bay?

Muppet colours I like best are warm and fozzie,excuse moi and possibly rainbow connection......will get them from the bay though.

Yet again you have put more ideas in my head becuase now I am looking at the nails inc glitters and effects!!!lol plus a konad starter set.......it never ends :emo:

Sorry about that............I'm always broke because of something nail related I've bought.

(Sorry to swap the subject from the TSV)... I just got some Konad stuff at the weekend too and I'm after a "bad" remover (ie I can't use my normal OPI one with moisturiser but I need one as acetone-y as possible). Anyone know where you can buy a cheap one with lots of acetone? Does any of the supermarkets do one please? That would be handy.

I bought a cheap one for about £1.50 in Tesco. I wouldn't put it anywhere near my nails but it cleans the plates up well without leaving a residue.

Still struggling to find one without moisturisers for the plates. Went to Morrisons and they only had with moisturisers so I thought I'd try Tesco like you recommened. Went to a huge Tesco Extra and they must have had about 6 different ones... all with added moisturisers. Any other ideas please anyone...?

Thanks in advance :)

Latest posts

Back