P&P had enough

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mak

Registered Shopper
I have just ordered 2 shirts (same item no but different colours)from QVC and they charged me £13 to ship them and it wont even be fast delivery. I usually have to wait for at least 10 days for delivery of small items to Eire.i know this is a constant complaint but i think for now at least I will close my account as this is a disgrace when compared to the product costs and free P&P you get from other companies. I had a Kenwood titanium mixer delivered free by Amazon to Eire.

QVC didnt try to address this problem at the start of the recession so I dont think they ever will

Rant over , SORRY

Hi mak. You are wasting your time ranting (unless it makes you feel better of course! :) ). They **************WON'T*************** do anything about it! They are a genuine rip-off but people still buy from them so why should QVC change! Until more people do like you and close their accounts we should put up or shut up!

I remember a few years ago I ordered the Molton Brown tsv gift set, in the 3 different fragrances for xmas presents. The p & p was £6.95 for each one ! adding a further £21 to the cost. Molton Brown lost 3 sales as a result. Enough said.

I am having a serious review of my finances due to two year pay freeze, house needing work on it AND the latest massive increases in gas and elec. Have decided that I can no longer afford to "treat" myself from QVC and the high p and p has been a major factor in this decision. I just cannot afford to pay at least three quid for anything just to be sent to my home unless i can't get it anywhere else which is increasingly unlikely these days. I am closing my account when my easy pays are all done. Willl still watch and come on here as it makes me giggle so much.

i
I have just ordered 2 shirts (same item no but different colours)from QVC and they charged me £13 to ship them and it wont even be fast delivery. I usually have to wait for at least 10 days for delivery of small items to Eire.i know this is a constant complaint but i think for now at least I will close my account as this is a disgrace when compared to the product costs and free P&P you get from other companies. I had a Kenwood titanium mixer delivered free by Amazon to Eire.

QVC didnt try to address this problem at the start of the recession so I dont think they ever will

Rant over , SORRY
i have that same titanium kenwood mixer how fab is it! my new best friend..

very sad

:hi:

its very sad Boffy but I am so in love with it:sad::sad: , LUSTED for one for a few years as my old one was less powerfull and showing its age. beats kitchen aid any day in my opinion.

SORRY KA owners

Every so often, I tease Ideal World by adding loads of things to my shopping basket and then just not bothering to checkout. After a couple of days I always get an email asking me "did you have a problem" ring our friendly customer services etc etc crap....

Now....perhaps we could try the same thing with QVC. Make em think we really want some stuff and then not buy it. Should drive their little computers mad if nothing else :grin:

Every so often, I tease Ideal World by adding loads of things to my shopping basket and then just not bothering to checkout. After a couple of days I always get an email asking me "did you have a problem" ring our friendly customer services etc etc crap....

Now....perhaps we could try the same thing with QVC. Make em think we really want some stuff and then not buy it. Should drive their little computers mad if nothing else :grin:

Like it Lottie..I'm up for it!

I was caught out with this postage charge just last night.
I was obviously thinking of Ideal World and their postage capping so I ordered 3 tops with the same item number but in different colours thinking i was making a good purchase but I nearly died when I saw the postage charges. I wouldnt have ordered 3 if I had been thinking straight and I didnt even check my order to see the charges or I would have just ordered one.
I wont be doing that again in a hurry !

Sometimes if you ring up CS fast enough they will cancel it.

On the other hand, they have often told me "it is too late because the order has been sent to the warehouse, there is nothing we can do" even though they may not be despatched until days later.

A cunning plan!
:giggle:

I was going to order some inexpensive jewellery items in Last Clicks but looking at the postage , each item was £3.45 or £3.95 postage making a total of over £12 for 4 small items . I had second thoughts and didn't check out my basket ! I wish QVC would have capped postage rates like TJC and other channels as I think it is more of an incentive to buy .

ken wood the most hard working reliable man i know...

:
:hi:

its very sad Boffy but I am so in love with it:sad::sad: , LUSTED for one for a few years as my old one was less powerfull and showing its age. beats kitchen aid any day in my opinion.

after many years of using a small electric hand whisk that died 12 years later and i looked on the reviews for both mixers (kitchenaid) and opted for kenwood. i cannot believe the price (got it as "used") nothing wrong with it apart from a tiny pencil hole in the box.
what a super price on amazon and runs like a dream ahhh!

Latest posts

Back