Philosophy TSV 09/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Everything I've read about the scents is signally unhelpful. I've sniffed them and found it hard to "unpack" the scent notes. The fact that the base notes for all of them involve musk means I probably wouldn't be tempted, as when I've tried fragrances with it in, my nose is rather resistant to its charms... which is a funny one, as I like a lot of ozonic and aftershavy scents... which tend to use musk.

Same here. i could never pick all the different notes out. I need to know the main one and musk does seem to be it.

Not a fan of Philosophy fragrances myself, they have a very 'synthetic' tone to my nose. The usual TSV srts do make a nice pressie for other though. I won't be buying this one.

Philosophy 5 Piece Luxurious Fragrance & Shower Collection
Item Number: 216652
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

4 easy pays not live yet

A five-piece skincare collection of beautifully-scented bath and fragrance essentials from Philosophy, including four scent varieties of the three-in-one Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, and your choice of fragrance. Packaged in a pretty vanity bag and with a variety of scents to suit all moods, embrace these wonderful fragrances and discover a new favourite.

Luxury never smelt so good - with its pink mimosa, poppy notes and white musk base the Baby Grace Eau de Parfum is back by popular demand; plus all the spray fragrances are supersize allowing you to enjoy these beautiful scents for longer.

Contains:

1 x Shampoo, Bath, Shower Gel in Pure Grace (480ml) - water lily, leafy greens and frosted musk. A three-in-one Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath to cleanse and help condition your skin and hair
1 x Shampoo, Bath, Shower Gel in Amazing Grace (480ml) - bergamot, blossom and musk
1 x Shampoo, Bath, Shower Gel in Falling in Love (480ml) - ripened blackberry, smooth jasmine and warm vanilla
1 x Shampoo, Bath, Shower Gel in Sweet Vanilla Fig (480ml) - creamy vanilla bean and soft, earthy figs
1 x Fragrance Eau de Toilette (120ml) in a choice of Amazing Grace, Pure Grace or Baby Grace
1 x vanity bag

Fragrance options:

Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette: a clean and feminine scent with bergamot, blossom and musk
Pure Grace Eau de Toilette: a clean, fresh linen scent with a veil of water lily, leafy greens and frosted musk
Baby Grace Eau de Parfum: a soft floral scent with pink mimosa, poppy and the base of white musk

Delivered to UK mainland only
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216652

I've given in in the end and ordered. It's a good price just for the EDP, but still don't think it's a very good Christmas TSV.

why not a mix of items all those shower gels. no body lotion/body butter/scrub a bit odd imo. if you did not get the molton brown tsv and you were thinking individual pressies then its ok but still not great

I've ordered it too. I love pure grace as an everyday perfume. Haven't been impressed with the bath gel, fragrance too weak, but will be useful for Xmas pressies. Shame that one of them is not a body lotion

I've ordered it too. I love pure grace as an everyday perfume. Haven't been impressed with the bath gel, fragrance too weak, but will be useful for Xmas pressies. Shame that one of them is not a body lotion

It would have made more sense to put a lotion or butter in instead of the Falling In Love shower gel. The Grace's go together and the Fig can be classed as a Christmas scent I supposed.

i remember the very first philiosphy tsv it was fab. skincare, perfume, solid perfume and grace body lotion. all boxed. beautiful i think it may have been around 10 years ago

Really pleased with this TSV as I love the shower gels but am a slacker when it comes to using hand or body cream. Went for Pure and Amazing. Still on the fence with Baby. It's a lovely smell of crushed flowers (smells like there are violets in it although there aren't) and baby powder. Definitely the sweetest perfume out of all 3 & maybe the strongest scent. My sister and I do love self gifting hehe :mysmilie_14:

Just placed my order iTs very good value. Strange that the TSVs are available so far in advance. Wonder if this one will sell out?

I've gone for Baby Grace too - overall it's a great deal! I have the black glittery bag fronm the last tsv and used it to take toiletries on holiday (in check -in baggage) - it held lots!

Do you think it's a mistake on the QVC website (wouldn't be the first time, after all!) that they say the Amazing and Pure Grace perfumes are Eau do Toilette but the Baby Grace is Eau de Parfum?

I've taken a risk and gone for the Baby Grace, too. I agree it is a bit of an odd mix in one set but I (think I) like the bits and pieces so don't mind. I was going to say I don't mind about no body lotion/butter because I've got tons and tons but I've got litres of shower gel as well :blush:

Do you think it's a mistake on the QVC website (wouldn't be the first time, after all!) that they say the Amazing and Pure Grace perfumes are Eau do Toilette but the Baby Grace is Eau de Parfum?

I've taken a risk and gone for the Baby Grace, too. I agree it is a bit of an odd mix in one set but I (think I) like the bits and pieces so don't mind. I was going to say I don't mind about no body lotion/butter because I've got tons and tons but I've got litres of shower gel as well :blush:

I hadn't even noticed that, I ordered the Amazing Grace, if it is EDT then it is not such a good deal as I thought. I'm going to give them a call and find out.

Latest posts

Back