Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came this morning as well,didnt order till sat either.Weve got a really good parcelnet lady at the moment,came just befor 9 oclock.:)

:confused:What did you think of it then, i didnt get it coz didnt think would like the field of flowers if it smelt like the florists

Mine arrived yesterday too - was amazed at the speedy service. I love the Field of Flowers shower gel, but am not sure about the Melon lipgloss. I currently use Kiss Me in mint, but I am a bit funny about certain smells and I'm not sure I will be able to stand using this one.

:confused:What did you think of it then, i didnt get it coz didnt think would like the field of flowers if it smelt like the florists

Red and GG what does the FoF smell like as I'm still waiting for mine to come.

I tried it last night just so I could report back! :rolleyes: lol

TBH I'm not that keen on Field of Flowers, mainly because it reminds me of Zoflora!!! :eek:

I will still keep the TSV as I didn't buy it for the shower gel anyway but I would not purchase FoF separately.

HTH.

I want mine now!!! I'm gutted that it's not coming royal mail this time as they deliver really quickly in my area - the couriers always take ages here.

Mine's not arrived either!

I'm not going to be happy if FoF reminds me of Zoflora - I can't bear that!!:eek:

Ho hum - time will tell.

xxx

Has anyone who ordered it on autodelivery had there's yet?

I ordered one normal delivery and one auto delivery, and have just had one delivered today....so still waiting for the ?auto delivery one...

I also ordered the deluxe cocktail party shower gels and the Pure Grace fragrance, and am still waiting for them.

Mine arrived this morning!!! :eek:

I want mine now.....NOW .

ANyway loads must have arrived they are popping up on Ebay already. Or maybe they put them on in advance.
Not keen on the sound of Field of Flowers so decided will flog mine off when it arrives.

And look what I found whilst perusing!!

Hope it will work http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Philosophy-6-Piece-Essentials-Collection_W0QQitemZ140261835139QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140261835139&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yikes , and still available on the QVC website !!:eek::eek:

I want mine now.....NOW .

ANyway loads must have arrived they are popping up on Ebay already. Or maybe they put them on in advance.
Not keen on the sound of Field of Flowers so decided will flog mine off when it arrives.

And look what I found whilst perusing!!

Hope it will work http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Philosophy-6-Piece-Essentials-Collection_W0QQitemZ140261835139QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140261835139&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yikes , and still available on the QVC website !!:eek::eek:

Looks like they've even cut & pasted the picture & blurb from the QVC website!

Cheeky *@£#&%$*!

well i've just had a bath in FOF and liked the smell very much...then i tried the cleanser and eventually the moisturiser ( after taking an age to get off the easy peel lid )...So i'm all clean and soft ; where are all the hunks ??? :tassles:

Not got mine yet, although my Raspberyy Sorbet set arrived today! Mind you, that's a pressie bit I want to keep the lip gloss - am trying to be a good girl!

Em xxx

Ordered mine on AD and it arrived today - a real surprise as my Decleor TSV took 2 weeks as did the Elemis (not that I spend all my hard earned dosh on Beauty TSV's of course!!!).
Still waiting for my NN OTO Feather bed and pillows though!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back