Presenters and their homes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed how many of the presenters seem to be moving homes all the time.
I know Julia has said she's moved and is now renting, so has Catherine.
Craig said he will be moving this year I think and Pipa said she'd moved to the country but her house was up for sale to move back to the city.
Carmel recently said her flat is up for sale and Jill has just said she's moving too.

Seems QVC = Seller and Buyer's Market.

Rest of the UK = Trying to keep their heads above water.

:cheeky:

Maybe this has something to do with presenters relocating

Shopping channel QVC is to uproot from Battersea to join fellow broadcasters Discovery Channel, CBS and Paramount at Chiswick Park.

After a three-year search for new premises, QVC has signed a 21 year lease on 126,000 sq ft of office space at the site and work is due to begin soon on offices and studio broadcasting facilities for around 600 staff.

From April next year, the broadcaster will occupy Building 8 in the park, the tenth of the 12 planned buildings to be constructed on the site
http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/.../qvc-to-move-to-chiswick-park/5016418.article

Is Chiswick so far from Battersea that they would need to move house (genuine question, no idea) Are QVC paying removal expenses by the way ?

Is Chiswick so far from Battersea that they would need to move house (genuine question, no idea) Are QVC paying removal expenses by the way ?

£5.45 per item, to be delivered in 3-5 working days :nod:

£5.45 per item, to be delivered in 3-5 working days :nod:

presumably they would get a discount on every 2nd charge if it was for identical items going to the same address ? To take advantage of this offer they would need to make sure all their toilet rolls were the same colour, curtains are all the same colour/fabric/and size . Mis-matched items such as coffee mugs, wooden spoons and cat food bowls would not qualify.

Easy pay is available to help spread the cost of moving and if you are in extreme financial difficulty you could take advantage of auto-delivery and have your belongings delivered every 3 months over the next year - cordless hedge trimmer in March, patio furniture and bikinis in May, christmas pressie storage cupboard in July, Tiffany lamps in Oct and sequin-encrusted Quacker sweat shirt in Dec.

Small print: Easy Pay and Auto-Delivery cannot be combined.

HTH

EM xx

Well Pipa and Debbie Flint live near me and Battersea is a fairly easy 40 minute drive if you're not in rush hour. In rush hour it could be anything from an hour upwards. Chiswick isn't quite such a straightforward drive but it's not much further, say another 10 minutes. I think Julia lives around here too.

Not surprised that Craig's on the move, I expect his present living accommodation is stacked to the ceiling with Yankee Candles, Northern Nights,Kelly Hoppen, Cooks Essentials etc etc etc so he needs more space for all his goodies. Is he relocating to qvc towers in Battersea, plenty of room there ! (can just imagine him skipping around clapping his hands !) Things must be on the 'up' for him as he couldn't afford to decorate his place when he first put in an appearance.

Thinking about it too a few others may have also moved within the last couple of years. Jilly with her debate on whether she should go with a red colour theme for her new house.
Think Alison K said she'd been busy with flat packed furniture for her new flat and of course the buying then knocking down of Claire's home.

I get the impression that CH has always rented - but why she can't stay in one rented is a bit beyond me??

JR had a beautiful house in an area not far from me,which she sold,to move to rented,in my lickle village/town - I'm desperate to see her in waitrose!!!!!!

I read on Pipas blog shes moving back to the city and shes very excited

And as for Jilly halilday,I didn't think she'd long moved??

But I'm soooooooooo nosey,I'd love to know the reasons behind all this!!

I get the impression that CH has always rented - but why she can't stay in one rented is a bit beyond me??

JR had a beautiful house in an area not far from me,which she sold,to move to rented,in my lickle village/town - I'm desperate to see her in waitrose!!!!!!

I read on Pipas blog shes moving back to the city and shes very excited

And as for Jilly halilday,I didn't think she'd long moved??

But I'm soooooooooo nosey,I'd love to know the reasons behind all this!!

Hope you enjoy having a nosey around this home from home.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p422140

:emo:

I have seen her villa before.Always surprised her home phone numbers there but I suppose they have to contact her somehow (a generic email better???) I do have to say good luck to her,its a lovely villa.

Six bathroom!

That's a job for "the lady that does" - the local Mrs Scrubbit.

Latest posts

Back