QVC Guest Breaks 50" Plasma TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't seen that before, Bexi. Well done for spotting it...I wonder how they got out of that one, must have moved on very quickly. Especially after the guest tried to 'promote' this as a feature.

I saw that and it was so funny, they just carried on as if nothing had happened. I was sure someone would post on here at the time but they didn't.

Ta for posting that Bexi, apart from being very funny, I have a 42" Plasma, different brand though with supposed toughened glass. And while I don't stand there punching it with my hand, it's interesting to note, it can break as easily as that. I think he was right though, too much doing it again and again all day as he had been.

Just had a look - very funny. There was another one on the same "page" - it was a QVC US show where a guest faints in the middle of a presentation. Poor woman!

Oh dear!! I'm quite glad I didn't see it happen live really, I think I might have died from a cringeing overdose!!

The clip of Simon Biagi and the uuhh....."grown-up" television programming is hilarious though!!! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back