Returning items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I placed one order for 3 items which arrived in 3 parcels.

I need to return all 3 (I know, momentary lapse). Can I put them into one parcel or do I need to post them individually ? I’m thinking about the postage costs obviously.

Thanks

Some people used to do it on here. But you need to put the invoice in with each one, and it took much longer for a refund. Also, I remember some had to fight as they were only refunded for one item and not the rest. QVC just said you should have posted individually.

I do multi returns
I stick a copy of each of the return labels on the outer packaging and one on each of the individual packages inside

I hope everybody's remembering to contact Q if they're returning goods straight away other wise they'll only return the price of the item and not the postage. You'll still be charged to return the goods, but if it's clothing, then it's likely that the return cost will be a lot less than the amount they charged you for sending it out. I've seen clothing items on Q with a p&p charge of £6.95 which is obscene, and £5.95 is pretty commonplace.
I really don't believe that they should be charging anyone to return goods if they're sent back immediately and in an un-used condition.

I do multi returns
I stick a copy of each of the return labels on the outer packaging and one on each of the individual packages inside
I do the same. I always return with Hermes (Evri). I put all the order numbers on the form. I email QVC to say I am returning and use the statutory right to cancel to get my outgoing p and p back where applicable.

I also take photo of the separate parcels in one box. Takes a couple of days longer to get money back but worth it.

That said I have been ordering a lot less lately so it's nice not to have to go through all the hassle!

Latest posts

Back