Richard Jackson Is Running Scared

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Richard has just announced he gets worried, when Charlie comes out with the technical stuff.

:flower:

Can't be anything to do with hose end sprayers. He's the world authority on that, standing there fiddling in his pocket with a huge smile on his face and that annoying giggle.

I rather just wish he's run. I don't care where as long as I don't have to put up with him being on the telly constantly. I know it's sad to have counted but there are 22 hours of gardening shows between today and the weekend, with yet another TSV coming up next week and another one later in the month! And we all know they're the same boring show with a handful of product, with the Gnome standing in the back grinning while someone who actually knows what they're talking about does the work. He doesn't even need to be there! You learn nothing useful and they are dull to watch. It's boredom personified. I feel sorry for saps who buy his saps, especially after reading threads about him on here! Gardening has its place but I see no benefit to having so much of it over such a short period. I'm actually getting to the point where I hate QVC now. I hardly watch anything and yet I used to be an avid fan, even taking days off work when something really good was on.

Enough is enough. Somebody please plant him in the QVC garden. Up to the ankles, head first.

He's getting way too big for his gardening boots. Overstepping his remit as guest presenter by talking about prices and busy phone lines. Pipe down gnome-face!

He's getting way too big for his gardening boots. Overstepping his remit as guest presenter by talking about prices and busy phone lines. Pipe down gnome-face!

I totally agree. He's doing it more and more too. Maybe he'll be like Ali Young and take over the presenting completely.

Flogging all his various stuff. Should be called Extreme Self Tan. You can't get it off your hands once it's on.

Richard Jackman is sooo enthusiastic about his plants, the photos looks amazing .... but i have had no luck with anything i have bought. None of my bulbs flower,,, have bought quite a few over the last couple of years, my last ones were in Oct ... and the flowers were described as being amazing and cheery as January came in .... i just have green plants, still no sign of flower !!!

Not going to bother buying any more,,, how can i get my money back in 30 days for bulbs, takes months before i know i have wasted my money !!! :-(

Latest posts

Back