Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Excuse me!!!!! Don’t make me the recipient of your guilt and buyer’s remorse, 😂😂😂. if push comes to shove Blood Oranges will be an “at home” perfume but I must say (again) I was surprised by how many people liked it and commented. And I look at it this way, I really wanted the minis and the hand cream so the 100ml was almost a freebie. 😎
Why not? You started it.

As for Blood Oranges, I personally think it was a great choice. Hopefully you will start to appreciate the lovely, warm, lingering layers that I get from it.

And you get loyalty points buying direct so I got another £15 off … bargain
What’s this about loyalty points, JT? Are they not automatic as I don’t think I’ve heard of them, never mind been told I have accumulated any??

Well spotted, Mazza. Unfortunately trying to find anything on Shay & Blue’s f**@!* awful website has put me in a mood as it always does. It has to be the worst website ever and it’s full of errors. Anyway, I managed to find the 4 x 10ml bottles for £25 Explorer Collection (as below - very good offer but I am not particularly interested in the selection offered). I can’t find that TSV-type set at all, though. Have you bought up all the stock??

Did manage to finally order but agree the site is a right pain in the bum.

What’s this about loyalty points, JT? Are they not automatic as I don’t think I’ve heard of them, never mind been told I have accumulated any??
Rewards

hey give me more points than I can spend ( max discount is £15)

Attachments

• 686B8FB1-1162-4420-8337-93C724BADAD7.jpeg
    686B8FB1-1162-4420-8337-93C724BADAD7.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 24
Rewards

hey give me more points than I can spend ( max discount is £15)
Thanks. I looked it up on the (f****** awful) site and not sure I understand how it works but I thought I’d log in and try to check out any Points I might have, register for the scheme, or whatever. But today’s annoying problem with the (f****** awful) site is when it asks me to tick a box to prove I’m not a robot and I do so, the wheel just spins and nothing happens so I can’t log in 😡😡😡😡

Oh bum - I think I may now have to go back in to the (f*****g awful) website (as it shall henceforth be known) and order the blood oranges Black Friday bundle for myself - even though I already have three different S&B bottles on the go and I’ve never even smelled blood oranges but you lot say it’s nice.
I hate this forum - it costs me a fortune. 🤣🤣🤣🫤

Edit: went to order it and it’s sold out. 😁

Oh bum - I think I may now have to go back in to the (f*****g awful) website (as it shall henceforth be known) and order the blood oranges Black Friday bundle for myself - even though I already have three different S&B bottles on the go and I’ve never even smelled blood oranges but you lot say it’s nice.
I hate this forum - it costs me a fortune. 🤣🤣🤣🫤

Edit: went to order it and it’s sold out. 😁
:ROFLMAO: to the first part
😖 to the ”edit”

Some are more evil than others :devilish::devilish:

I got blood oranges in a TSV or big deal and I really like it, along with the wild peaches which I though I'd hate. Don't wear much perfume though so didn't buy the latest offering. S&B do package everything really nicely though if you're giving as gifts.

CC

I tried to get the Black Tulip set but couldn't remember my password. When I tried to get a password reminder, I got the message that my email wasn't recognised. Bizarre as I definitely have an account.
So annoyed, this morning I managed to reset my password but the set is sold out.
I think their website messed up last night. Anyway, I got a 1000 points for "reactivating" my account but still gutted to not get the black tulip set.

I tried to get the Black Tulip set but couldn't remember my password. When I tried to get a password reminder, I got the message that my email wasn't recognised. Bizarre as I definitely have an account.
So annoyed, this morning I managed to reset my password but the set is sold out.
I think their website messed up last night. Anyway, I got a 1000 points for "reactivating" my account but still gutted to not get the black tulip set.
Complete joke of a (f****** awful) website. I managed to log in earlier as I read that clearing the website data for S&B in my browser preferences (get me!) should clear that blockage I was getting at the Recaptcha “not a robot” stage. And it worked! I still don't get the Rewards thing at all, however (that’s why I was trying to log in). Apparently I have 12,500 available but I have to validate them or something?

But anyway, so sorry to hear you missed the Black Friday special and for something that wasn’t even your fault 😡 Keep an eye on the Big Deals 28/11-04/12 thread as Black Tulip might just be an option in the S&B deal? Of course, we don’t yet know the price, though.

5x10ml £20 !!
  • Blood Oranges
  • Atropa Belladonna
  • Framboise Noir
  • Black Tulip
  • English Cherry Blossom

Attachments

• 31BE955E-EB7B-4012-BCDE-119FBB6402A3.jpeg
    31BE955E-EB7B-4012-BCDE-119FBB6402A3.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 32

5x10ml £20 !!
  • Blood Oranges
  • Atropa Belladonna
  • Framboise Noir
  • Black Tulip
  • English Cherry Blossom
Id just come on in to post this - you beat me to it! 😍

5x10ml £20 !!
  • Blood Oranges
  • Atropa Belladonna
  • Framboise Noir
  • Black Tulip
  • English Cherry Blossom
Wow! I imagine that’s another 50ml of pong on the way to Ms Mazza then! So she can put the bottles in what must be an enormous bag she carries around when she goes out.

Latest posts

Back