Suarti

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
I hope Suarti gets a chance to complete her dance at the end of the hour without the usual cutting her off in her prime :doh::wonder:

I switched over a bit too quick and got a bit mixed up. I thought my god Julia Roberts has let herself go so much. I Must book that appointment at specsavers in the morning.

This woman terrifies the life out of me. Look at her face when she doesn't realise the camera is on her.
She looks like a bulldog licking pi*s off a thistle.
I get the impression that she waffles on about the people who work for her in such a positive light, but I'll bet she's a b*tch to work for!

This woman terrifies the life out of me. Look at her face when she doesn't realise the camera is on her.
She looks like a bulldog licking pi*s off a thistle.
I get the impression that she waffles on about the people who work for her in such a positive light, but I'll bet she's a b*tch to work for!

There is no doubt she is a business woman and has been with QVC for 15 years, much to JR surprise who thought it was a lot less. The way Suarti corrected her was quite firm and JR was very embarrassed at her own gaffe. :blush::blush::blush::blush: As for her being a hard task mistress, I don't know, I would like to think not. :angel::angel::angel:

Latest posts

Back