Tan Accelerators

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive used elemis, zhuzh, ecotan and various others and none of them have made one iota of difference. the elemis one also stains white sheets.

I'm with you on all of this Burlz, thought they were a total waste of time / dosh. The else is one smells quite nice but that was all it had going for it IMO, and Yep, it did stain she sheets.

I'm with Tinkerbelle and if you are generous with your body lotions before, during and after your hols your tan will last longer. Also I make sure to exfoiliate my skin really well before I go. I like the Body Shop Shea Body Scrub as it is very grainy and removes all the dead skin - then I don't ever find I peel the tan off. I use it everyday (instead of just the once or twice a week recommended) for 2 weeks before my holidays. Also I stock up on it when it is BOGOF so it doesnt work out too expensive.

Tan accelerators have never done anything for me!

I have used Elemis and I don't know why but, made my skin more dry than before I put it on! I now use the gatineau one which I love and it stops me from burning mostly I'm pretty fair and don't tan easily but, got a pretty tan with it last year, used Ultrasun too.

At the risk of sounding like AY, please please be very careful with your skin, ideally use a full sunblock or SPF 50 at least. I've just lost a very dear friend to malignant melanoma - he was only 41.

Linda xx

At the risk of sounding like AY, please please be very careful with your skin, ideally use a full sunblock or SPF 50 at least. I've just lost a very dear friend to malignant melanoma - he was only 41.

Linda xx

Absolutely agree! I use a tan accelerator to protect my skin and I use a high factor sunscreen too, almost like white emulsion!! I got badly burnt when I was younger and stupid and I don't take any risks now. I already have nasty pigmentation on my arm so I'm ultra careful now!

Linda xx

Really sorry to hear about your friend. I used to be 'reckless' in the sun when I was alot younger, mainly because I was so uneducated and just didn't know what to use and why. 41 is no age. xx

Latest posts

Back