• OPPO TSV 5.jpg
    OPPO TSV 5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 39
OPPO A94 6.43" 5G 128GB Sim Free Android Smart Phone with Earbuds & Case
Item Number: 731181
QVC Price £298.98
Todays Special Value Price £238.98
P&P £4.95

Time for a smartphone upgrade? Enjoy super-fast web browsing and app performance with this 5G-ready 6.43" Android device from OPPO, powered by a blisteringly fast eight-core processor. Love snapping photos and videos? The A94 5G boasts a 48MP main camera, 16MP front-facing camera and a host of hardware and software features to ensure you can capture the moment perfectly day or night. The smartphone also comes with headphones and a protective case so you can get going straight away.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this product from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you would pay £298.98 plus P&P, so with our Today’s Special Value price of £238.98 plus P&P you’re saving £60.

All the gear - you can start streaming your favourite music and video straightaway and protect your new device from the get-go with the earphones and protective case that are included in our special offer.

Ready for 5G - stream data faster over your mobile network thanks to the 5G connectivity of this mobile device. Fast becoming the standard for mobile data, 5G will allow you to load websites, stream media and download content quicker than ever (coverage and SIM compatibility allowing).

Fast charging - no need to worry about running low on juice. OPPO's proprietary VOOC Flash Charge technology and the A94's large battery allow you to top-up your charge in no time for all-day browsing with no worries.

Record dual-view videos - this clever smartphone offers a host of hardware and software features to help make your photos and videos look incredible, included dual-view videos which allow you to simultaneously record from the front and rear-view cameras - perfect for capturing the full story from both sides of the screen.

Protection for your screen - keep your screen looking its best for longer thanks to the factory-fitted screen protector. It'll be in place right out of the box so don't even need to worry about applying the protector to your screen.

Use two SIM cards at once - whether you have separate numbers for work and your personal phone, or a foreign SIM card to use while travelling, the OPPO A94's convenient dual SIM functionality allows you to use both of your SIM cards in just one clever device.

• Comes in a Fluid Black design
  • Handset measures (h x w x d): 16cm x 7.3cm x 0.8cm (6.3" x 2.9" x 0.3")
  • Handset weighs: 173g

What's in the box?

• 1 x OPPO A94 5G smartphone
  • 1 x Earphones
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x Charger
  • 1 x SIM ejector tool
  • 1 x Protective case
  • 1 x Quick start guide
  • 1 x Warranty card

All measurements are approximate

I bought several types of CLICKFREE BACKUP DEVICES from QVC and they have been very good for peace of mind.

Yesterday I used one OK but the 2nd one had an error message. So I tried to contact Clickfree CS for advice, only to find they have disappeared, presunavly gone bust, so they can't be updated either. :(

I bought several types of CLICKFREE BACKUP DEVICES from QVC and they have been very good for peace of mind.

Yesterday I used one OK but the 2nd one had an error message. So I tried to contact Clickfree CS for advice, only to find they have disappeared, presunavly gone bust, so they can't be updated either. :(
they have been out of business for quite a few years

Latest posts

Back