What is happening on 09.09.09?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it possible that the rumour elsewhere on this forum about Debbie Flint returning might be true and might be announced on the 9th.

Nothing to do with 9 admittedly but possible maybe?

I don't know what's happening on QVC for this date,I have noticed that The Beatles are re-issuing CD's,compilations,video games etc.
This is perhaps because in one of their songs-I forget which-someone says NUMBER 9,NUMBER 9,NUMBER 9, over and over again.Which I always found creepy when I heard it. I dunno maybe it's some dyslexic/discalculic Satan reference?

Think it's Revolution 9 as it happens.:tongue2:

Is it possible that the rumour elsewhere on this forum about Debbie Flint returning might be true and might be announced on the 9th.

Nothing to do with 9 admittedly but possible maybe?

Now that WOULD make my day, Debbie being back - I loved her infectious laugh and the sparkle in her eyes ! The rest of her wasn't bad either :tongue2:.

i nearly choked on my coffee this morning thaught for a momment it said everything on air is 99p!!!pmsl then the penny drpoped, oh great 99p postage

they will proberbly have a special web only section like normal

They do but be very careful. I clicked on one item I wanted (NN deep fitted sheets) and they came up with the normal p&p of £5.45. I rang CS who checked it out for me. She said they would look into it but that if I wanted to order the item I could do it through her and she would over-ride the p&p charge and put it down at 99p. I then looked at another NN item on the special website section and that also came up at full p&p.

just looked at todays program and there is nothing on that I am interested in , what a boring day! I will not be benefiting from the 99p's.

just looked at todays program and there is nothing on that I am interested in , what a boring day! I will not be benefiting from the 99p's.

I agree! Looked on the website specials and can't believe how little is listed there!

Thanks qvc:rolleyes:

its amazing how many times they've mentioned what you're saving - and yet normally absurd P&P is never metioned!

I think it's a disgrace they are not offering the 99p postage for everything. Selected items?????? What's that about?

For the overseas shoppers it would have been nice if they had offered some sort of reduction given their profit margin.

"NMSE get off soapbox and back to cooking dinner!":clapping:

Latest posts

Back