Yankee tsv 5th of jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And ...... Oswaldtwistle Mills in Lancashire are offering 50% off all Christmas Yankee goodies, including jars, votives, tumblers and the Christmas toppers etc. Unfortunately, they don't do mail order, but if anybody's in the area - bargains to be had.

Pauline xx

Are they online?
I would love some YC Christmas candles as I have bought a nice set from the Yankee doodle shop in their sale but just need candles. They aren't for me they are a pressie for a friend, I will be putting the lot away for her birthday.

Yankee candles would have to be giving themselves away for me to try any more, after the huge disappointment of the something Velvet TSV :( First and last time.

clemenzina

That was a disappointing TSV clemenzina but dont let it put you off buying Yankee Candles all together, you should try them again as they really are good candles.

If I buy from Yankee Doodle the postage is £9.99 so dont buy anything from them anymore, not even if it is a really good offer :28:

Forgot to say scentedcandleshop.com do free delivery! They dont have quite as good a selection as Yankee Doodle but they have most of them.

Got my TSV today, thank god the packaging didn't have those annoying little polystyrene bits.

Went for the double pack, i'm liking evening air and honey suckle, and the green house one didn't smell as bad as I thought it would.

Ordered the TSV on Monday afternoon and was really surprised, I received them this morning.

Wish all my orders arrived this quickly.

mine was delivered weds a.m to my mums,she always takes my parcels for me,havent collected it yet,I work nights so it saves the postie waking me up...and the husband seeing wht I am buying hehe:1:

Just collected candles from my mums,they are all really nice,surprised I like ocean water the best as I usually go for the fruit based ones.Think its quite a nice combination of fragrances this time.

Latest posts

Back