hello i'm new

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairy_gem

Registered Shopper
...but not new to QVC! I have often read this when in dire need of a laugh as my other half hates my QVC habits! (Especially the easy pay!) I watch when I'm in on a day off and when beauty is on! I have to admit that QVC has introduced me to Decleor, Philosophy and L'Occitane and now I won't go back. I look forward to being put off TSVs from now on! :sun:

Hi Fairy Gem
I've just joined too-- had sooooo many laughs!

I can't, resist the same brands as you from QVC.

Enjoy!!

Silver Fox

Can I tuck in behind fairy_gem and say Hi :hi: as I'm another newbie? I've been reading and enjoying the forum for a little while now, signed up a few weeks ago and thought it was about time I took the plunge and posted. :happy:

I've only been a QVC customer for about 2-3 years starting off with occasional Molton Brown and Liz Earle buys and branching out from there to L'Occitane, Decleor & others until now my OH's new bf is the delivery guy!

Just had an email from a friend who I have 'hooked' onto QVC, she is spending like mad & blames it all on me!
Looks like she might also be joining us soon.

Can I tuck in behind fairy_gem and say Hi :hi: as I'm another newbie? I've been reading and enjoying the forum for a little while now, signed up a few weeks ago and thought it was about time I took the plunge and posted. :happy:

I've only been a QVC customer for about 2-3 years starting off with occasional Molton Brown and Liz Earle buys and branching out from there to L'Occitane, Decleor & others until now my OH's new bf is the delivery guy!

Welcome to the forum Pinkcloud!
Wow, you are friends with the delivery guy, that will be a major advantage!!

Thanks for the welcome Tia. :)

Well we're not quite bosom buddies, but the guy is cheerful & friendly and delivers in the early evening so someone is usually in. All good compared to some people's experiences that I've read on here.

Thanks Tia. :smile: Well we're not quite bosom buddies, :wink3: but he's cheerful & friendly & comes early evening when someone is at home, so that seems to be an improvement on some experiences I've read on here.

Help double post! :blush: I can't see how to edit or delete posts on the forum. When I posted first the page timed out so I didn't think the post had registered, then I posted again later without checking. Duh! :headbang: Not a great start eh?!:blush:

lol it may be I was upgrading the forum at the time .... welcome to ShoppingTelly.com

Ahhh.....perhaps that was it. Thanks for replying Graham and for the welcome. :smile::smile:

Oh and the edit button has appeared now I've joined up to go VIP. :smile: I'm getting there slowly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Tia. :)

Well we're not quite bosom buddies, but the guy is cheerful & friendly and delivers in the early evening so someone is usually in. All good compared to some people's experiences that I've read on here.

I know exactly what you mean. apparently my in-laws have built up the same kind of relationship with the Next delivery man (all thanks to me lol). It's so friendly now that when he delivered a van full of stuff for me the other day (after months of separation i hasten to add) he greeted them at the door with 'I see you are off on holiday again!' Just goes to show that shopping does bring people closer together lol

a very warm welcome to GemGenie and pink cloud.

Latest posts

Back