Do i care......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
How many times a humming bird flaps his wing? Not really.

THis is the crass sort of comment Craig made on the Black Hills Show. Yet again, a fascinating guest who I really would like to hear from, instead you get inane chatter.

How many times a humming bird flaps his wing? Not really.

THis is the crass sort of comment Craig made on the Black Hills Show. Yet again, a fascinating guest who I really would like to hear from, instead you get inane chatter.

I agree, although I didn't hear said quote because I wasn't really paying attention. In the right context, that sort of fact would be very interesting to me, but during a jewellery show? Not so much - what, exactly, is the relevance? If any?!

Do I care...?

I agree, although I didn't hear said quote because I wasn't really paying attention. In the right context, that sort of fact would be very interesting to me, but during a jewellery show? Not so much - what, exactly, is the relevance? If any?!

Sorry, can't remember now, made such a big impression on me!!! not! sure it wasn't a humming bird ring, might have been a pendant. would have like to hear more about the Black Hills. do like the jewellery but out of my price range.

Latest posts

Back