Jo - QVC Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scruff

Registered Shopper
Does anyone remember Jo, the tall short blonde haired lady who used to do the beauty shows? Haven't seen her for ages and I used to think she was fun. I think she maybe used to be a dancer but I may be wrong. She was no shrinking violet - she had a personality.

I think I know who you are talking about - this is all from memory so may well be wrong but I'm sure she went to Ideal World for a while, and I THINK she said QVC had told her she was too overweight to model for them any longer !!!!!! Sounds ridiculous if it is true. Don't know what she is doing now, haven't seen her for a long time. Isn't she good friends with Tanya (QVC model) ?

I think I know who you are talking about - this is all from memory so may well be wrong but I'm sure she went to Ideal World for a while, and I THINK she said QVC had told her she was too overweight to model for them any longer !!!!!! Sounds ridiculous if it is true. Don't know what she is doing now, haven't seen her for a long time. Isn't she good friends with Tanya (QVC model) ?

that is shocking if they told her that - she was a tall and well filled out but not by any manner fat. She seems to be doing well then if this is her website. thanks for this. I'm still shocked that you must conform to a certain size on QVC - look at Joy, she's a big lady but lovely with it.

she was always great mates with tanya wasn't she? used to talk a lot about getting their kids together?

I thought she left because she got really into marathons and keep fit?

She said on IW the one show she did for them, that QVC said she was too big for them. Now I don't actually think this was to do with her weight but her attitude. She did answer Ali Young back alot etc, I do remember.

She was upset as people she considered her friends on QVC, the other models etc dropped her after she left.

Jo Skinner was the best model at QVC imho, she had a great personality and was extremely attractive in a not too obvious way. Charlie was always teasing her about her flash car and I got the disinct impression she or her OH had a few bob and she didn't really need to work.

Yeah she knew how to handle the presenters but not in an anoying kind of way - not like the model Sharon. My God she does my head in - I can't even watch anything she is on. What is with that pout and that walk??!! And then she opens her gob ! Arggggggg BRING BACK JO !!!

Does anyone remember Jo, the tall short blonde haired lady who used to do the beauty shows? Haven't seen her for ages and I used to think she was fun. I think she maybe used to be a dancer but I may be wrong. She was no shrinking violet - she had a personality.
Yes and I couldn't bear her, she used to be a dancer in Paris.

I once sat opposite her on a train out of Victoria which passed QVC towers in Battersea and she was on her mobile clearly cross and talking to whoever was on the other end about how a client hadn't booked enough models for their day long fashion event and she'd had a nightmare getting people in place at the last minute, had to draft people in to do extra shifts, just gone live with whoever was available etc...she didn't name the client but how many companies need models for a day long fashion event on live TV? QVC fashion day methinks?

Yeah she knew how to handle the presenters but not in an anoying kind of way - not like the model Sharon. My God she does my head in - I can't even watch anything she is on. What is with that pout and that walk??!! And then she opens her gob ! Arggggggg BRING BACK JO !!!

I agree with you about Sharon, the exaggerated guestures does my head in, she reminds me of yet another Jo that used to do a lot of the qvc fashion hours, she was even worse than Sharon, I think she went on to advertise hemmoride cream. I think she came back as guest for some beauty product. (can't remember which one)

I agree with you about Sharon, the exaggerated guestures does my head in, she reminds me of yet another Jo that used to do a lot of the qvc fashion hours, she was even worse than Sharon, I think she went on to advertise hemmoride cream. I think she came back as guest for some beauty product. (can't remember which one)

Clientele ??? Not that I've used it but she seems to have disappeared from there as well. She used to crack me up with her moves on the fashion shows - won't tell you what my OH used to think her other occupation was......

She used to do the Clientele shows

She presented Clientele.

Yes Clientele after Steph Beacham jumped ship to create her own(yes of course we believe her. And not just the front woman for some Harley Street Group), range on IW.

Been racking my brains trying to remember her name. I think she was a Jo as well. Posh accent, we used to call her Snooty Jo, the model, on here. AY seemed to take great delight in interrupting her when she was doing her new Clientele spiel.

Been racking my brains trying to remember her name. I think she was a Jo as well. Posh accent, we used to call her Snooty Jo, the model, on here. AY seemed to take great delight in interrupting her when she was doing her new Clientele spiel.

Was it Jo Thomas?

Well, if its the Jo that I remember, im glad shes no longer on qvc.. She used to talk a bit too much imho & loved it when the camera was on her.. She was there to model, not rabbit at every chance she got.. I would switch off if she was on a show.. Isn't it funny how we can take a dislike to peeps, lol.. (I feel the same way towards Anne Dawson) :thinking:

Latest posts

Back